|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Dr. May's opposition to Jeaneen Gray Eagle's points about FAS, what Indian tribe did he cite as an example that ostracized women continued to drink?
2. What was the name of Louise and Michael's second birth child?
3. What Indian name was Adam given during the naming ceremony?
(c) Can Ra.
4. What was the name of Michael's third adopted child?
5. What was the name of Adam's first grade teacher?
Short Answer Questions
1. Dr. May pointed out that he used more stringent guidelines in identifying those with FAS, and that he therefore discounted what level of testing results entirely, which also included Adam?
2. Who did Michael interview that told Michael children with FAS, living on reservations did not long for a "better life" because they were loved and happy, and only knew reservation life?
3. Where was the program located that Michael applied to for Adam in Chapter 5 of "The Broken Cord," but the application was rejected?
4. What high school did Adam that attended was located in Claremont, NH?
5. Where was the pediatric clinic located that Michael mentioned in Chapter 7 of "The Broken Cord" that killed Michael's optimism on Adam's behalf every time they visited?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)