|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10 through 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 12 Michael continued his research by interviewing Charlotte whose last name was what?
(d) Gray Wolf.
2. As mentioned by Michael in Chapter 4 of "The Broken Cord," what was the name of the day care founder with whom he became friends?
3. Where did Michael go to interview a woman named Brenda?
4. How old was Adam when Michael decided to adopt a second child?
5. Who thought showing women how the brain looked after exposure to alcohol abuse would help them not drink while pregnant?
(a) Dr. May.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brenda talked to Michael about the FAS task force a governor had appointed in what state?
2. Michael interviewed Dr. Phil May who at the time handled the only FAS study funded by funds from where?
3. According to Charlotte, children with FAS always wound up adopted or where?
4. After Adam was rejected admittance to a program, what was Adam's test score when Michael, as detailed in Chapter 5, later had him tested by a professional psychologist ?
5. How many blood siblings did Michael mention that Adam had?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)