Foreward through Chapter 3
1. In the Foreword how long did Louise note that Michael worked on the book "The Broken Cord?"
(a) Six years.
(b) Two years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
2. In what month did Louise and Michael marry?
3. In what year did Louise and Michael marry?
4. What was Louise's occupation when she wrote the Foreword to "The Broken Cord?"
(a) Fiction writer.
(b) Non-fiction writer.
5. In Chapter 1, where was the airport located in which Michael waited for a social worker to take him to his adopted child?
(b) New Zealand.
6. How old was Michael when he began the process to have his own child as a single parent?
7. As described in Chapter 1, Michael was doing field work in what Indian community in Alaska when he decided he wanted to adopt a child?
This section contains 4,410 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)