|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What cycle does Grandma say Ginny's mother was trying to end?
(a) A cycle of poverty.
(b) A cycle of hate.
(c) A cycle of violence.
(d) A cycle of death.
2. Who opens the door of their grandparents' house?
3. Who tells Ginny that Andy is gay?
4. What does Ginny say is her kingdom by the sea?
(a) The horse stables.
(b) The beach.
(c) Stuart's house.
(d) The caves.
5. What question leads to Janet leaving Tony?
(a) Will you accept Annielle as my lover?
(b) Will you come to USA?
(c) Will have an open marriage?
(d) Will you adopt Ginny?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ginny wait for Joe?
2. Who does Ginny think she is falling in love with?
3. What is Ginny drawing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
4. Why does Ginny say Anielle is not her mother?
5. Why was Ginny's father in prison?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Ginny's mother react when they meet?
2. What major turning point happens at the end of this section?
3. In what way is Ginny starting to think like an adult?
4. What does Wendy tell Ginny in this section?
5. How does Ginny want to deal with Joe Chicago?
6. What does Ginny's father tell her about his own childhood?
7. What does Ginny think Joe's jacket means?
8. Why does Ginny feel a connection with Helen?
9. What does Ginny's Grandma think about Ginny's mother?
10. What does Joe tell Ginny about her father?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)