|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny turn onto Robert like?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A teacher.
(c) An ape.
(d) A lion.
2. What does Joe do when Ginny asks for his jacket?
(a) Throws it at her feet.
(b) Laughs in her face.
(c) Pulls out a knife.
(d) Pulls out a gun.
3. Why does Anielle say she is not Ginny's mother?
(a) She is an artist.
(b) She has never met her father.
(c) She is gay.
(d) She has never been to Wales.
4. What does Ginny show her mother when she arrives at the art gallery?
(a) A drawing.
(b) A photograph.
(c) A book.
(d) A magazine.
5. Which of her mother's paintings does Ginny like best?
(a) Fun and Froilics in Donwtown Paris.
(b) Where the Lands Meet.
(c) Finding Out is Finding Yourself.
(d) The Death of Colonel Paul.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the wooded place where Ginny stayed with the woman in #118?
2. Who does Ginny desire to paint in this section?
3. What is the title of Chapter 14?
4. Where does Ginny travel with Robert to meet their grandparents?
5. Where does Ginny wait for Joe?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is it ironic that Baron Samedi temporarily possesses her mind?
2. What important information does Ginny find out in a magazine?
3. What major turning point happens at the end of this section?
4. What does Ginny's father tell her about his own childhood?
5. Why is it ironic that Ginny tells lies to get into the art gallery?
6. How does Ginny want to deal with Joe Chicago?
7. How does the author view the retirement years?
8. Why does Ginny feel a connection with Helen?
9. What does Ginny think Joe's jacket means?
10. What does Helen confide to Ginny?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)