|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the town that Helen lives in?
2. What does Ginny say she now knows about herself now she has seen her mother's paintings?
(a) She can paint.
(b) She can forgive.
(c) She can start living.
(d) She can love.
3. What is the surname of the Howards' former best friends?
(a) The Smiths.
(b) The Weavers.
(c) The Jacksons.
(d) The Loopers.
4. Who does Ginny desire to paint in this section?
(a) Joe's brother.
(c) Joe's mother.
5. How does Ginny's father react when he hears where Ginny has been?
(a) He hits her.
(b) He cries.
(c) He leaves the car.
(d) He falls silent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of investigation occurred fifteen years previously?
2. What lie does Ginny tell Mr. Chalmers to get into the art gallery?
3. What is the name of Tony's mother?
4. Who does Ginny have an argument with in this section?
5. Why is Ginny embarrassed when she meets Mr. Chalmers for the first time?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do Robert and Ginny find out from their Grandparents in this section?
2. Why is it ironic that Baron Samedi temporarily possesses her mind?
3. What does Ginny find out about Joe Chicago in this section?
4. What does Ginny think Joe's jacket means?
5. Why is it ironic that Ginny tells lies to get into the art gallery?
6. What does Joe tell Ginny about her father?
7. In what way is Ginny starting to think like an adult?
8. How does Ginny persuade Joe to give her his jacket?
9. Why does Ginny think art is a disease?
10. What major turning point happens at the end of this section?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)