|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of viewing does the owner invite Ginny to?
(a) A funeral viewing.
(b) A formal viewing.
(c) A private viewing.
(d) A public viewing.
2. What is the name of the cafe Ginny goes to with Helen?
(a) Davy Jones' Locker.
(b) The Yacht Club.
(d) The Beatnik.
3. Who does Joe live with?
(a) His mother.
(b) His father.
(c) His daughter.
(d) His wide.
4. What is the surname of the Howards' former best friends?
(a) The Jacksons.
(b) The Weavers.
(c) The Smiths.
(d) The Loopers.
5. What kind of investigation occurred fifteen years previously?
(a) A rape investigation.
(b) A kidnappin investigation.
(c) A murder investigation.
(d) A robbery investigation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the ancient church that Robert and Ginny walk past?
2. Who does Ginny ask to pick her up from Helen's house?
3. Who opens the door of their grandparents' house?
4. What does Ginny telephone in this section?
5. What does Ginny do after the art gallery?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Death of Colonel Paul painting symbolize?
2. What does Ginny's father tell her about his own childhood?
3. What does Joe tell Ginny about her father?
4. What does Helen confide to Ginny?
5. What does Wendy tell Ginny in this section?
6. How does Ginny persuade Joe to give her his jacket?
7. Why is Ginny so embarrassed when she meets Mr. Chalmers?
8. Why does Ginny think art is a disease?
9. Why does Ginny feel a connection with Helen?
10. Why is painting the broken bridge so important to Ginny?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)