|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 16?
(b) Funny Things.
(c) Golden Years, Part Two.
(d) Old Blighty.
2. Who does Ginny want to find out the truth about?
(b) Her father.
(c) Joe Chicago.
(d) Her mother.
3. What is the surname of the Howards' former best friends?
(a) The Jacksons.
(b) The Smiths.
(c) The Loopers.
(d) The Weavers.
4. Who abused Tony when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(b) his uncle.
(c) His mother.
(d) His cousins.
5. What is the title of Chapter 14?
(a) Golden Years.
(b) The Death of Colonel Paul.
(d) Breaking Ground.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is Joe's mother's night gown?
2. What is the title of Chapter 17?
3. What is Ginny working on a picture story of?
4. What does Tony say his father acted as during the abuse he suffered?
5. How does Ginny travel to Porthafon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What major turning point happens at the end of this section?
2. What does Joe tell Ginny about her father?
3. What does Ginny find out about herself from her meeting with her mother?
4. What does Wendy tell Ginny in this section?
5. What does Ginny find out about Joe Chicago in this section?
6. What does Ginny's Grandma think about Ginny's mother?
7. Why is painting the broken bridge so important to Ginny?
8. What do Robert and Ginny find out from their Grandparents in this section?
9. How does Ginny want to deal with Joe Chicago?
10. In what way is Ginny starting to think like an adult?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)