|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny usually do after preparing supper?
(b) Tidy her room.
(c) Her homework.
(d) Phone her friends.
2. What word does Ginny use to describe Andy's adoptive parents?
3. What two traits does Rhiannon say never share the same space?
(a) Sexy and kind.
(b) Handsome and funny.
(c) Stupid and exciting.
(d) Enthusiastic and intelligent.
4. What is Ginny's hobby?
5. Who does Ginny vent her frustration about her brother to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relative of Ginny's did Helen say she had met?
2. What disease is Janet suffering from?
3. How is Robert related to Ginny?
4. Which of the following words does Ginny use to describe Mr. Calvert's art?
5. What kind of business do Rhiannon's parents own?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Ginny's opinion of Mr. Calvert's paintings?
2. Why does Ginny get so upset at the party?
3. What does Ginny's father tell Ginny about her half-brother Robert?
4. What problem does Helen have with her father?
5. What does Ginny remember about her grandparents?
6. Why does Ginny think Joe was sent to prison?
7. What romantic ideals does Rhiannon hold about Ginny's current situation?
8. What is Ginny's job at the Yacht Club?
9. Why does Ginny call Robert a white cuckoo?
10. How does the author describe Harry and Angie Lime?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)