|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following words does Harry use to describe Mr. Calvert?
2. Who does Ginny say Robert is leeching off?
(d) Her father.
3. What kind of books does Mr. Calvert like reading?
(b) Science Fiction.
4. What disease is Janet suffering from?
(a) Bone disease.
5. From which American city does Andy say Joe got his coat?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Angie say Harry would forget if they weren't sewn on?
2. From what film does the character Harry Lime come?
3. What kind of trash does Andy say Joe is?
4. What kind of fish does Carlos give Andy to take away with him?
5. Why is Ginny so keen to learn French?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does the author describe Andy?
2. What is Ginny's opinion of Mr. Calvert's paintings?
3. Why does Ginny call Robert a white cuckoo?
4. What does Andy say about Joe Chicago?
5. Why does Ginny like Rhiannon's parents so much?
6. In what way does the chapter end well for Ginny?
7. What does Dafydd say happened on the bridge?
8. Why did Ginny think the people at her school were stupid?
9. What does Andy say he identifies as?
10. Why does Ginny think Joe was sent to prison?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)