|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Ginny's father never marry her mother?
(a) He didn't believe in marriage.
(b) He didn't love her.
(c) He was already married.
(d) She didn't love him.
2. What does Rhiannon say Robert is a child of?
3. Who does Ginny vent her frustration about her brother to?
4. What is Helen pushing the spoon around in the cup like?
(a) A headless chicken.
(b) A foot dragging through mud.
(c) A mouse crawling though wet sand.
(d) The hand of a clock.
5. What disease is Janet suffering from?
(b) Bone disease.
Short Answer Questions
1. What subject does Stuart study?
2. What does Stuart say he does for a living?
3. What do the old ladies selling postcards look like?
4. What kind of artist does Stuart say Ginny could never pretend to be?
5. What is the name of the restaurant where Andy says he has found a job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Ginny call Robert a white cuckoo?
2. Why does Andy say he got the sack from the Castle restaurant?
3. Why is the bridge newer than the rest of the road?
4. Why does Ginny think Rhianna is in a better situation than she?
5. What did Ginny think a death bed was as a child?
6. What does Andy say about Joe Chicago?
7. Why does Ginny like Rhiannon's parents so much?
8. Why does Ginny work so hard at French?
9. What does Ginny's father tell Ginny about her half-brother Robert?
10. Why does Ginny think Joe was sent to prison?
This section contains 709 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)