|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Ginny's father in prison?
(a) For attempted murder.
(b) For kidnapping.
(c) For sexual abuse.
(d) For GBH.
2. Which picture of her mothers is similar to one Ginny is also doing?
(a) The one of the broken bridge.
(b) The one of the black child.
(c) The one of the beach.
(d) The one of the jacket.
3. How does Ginny react to Grandmother's attitude towards her mother?
(a) She laughs at her.
(b) She vomits on the carpet.
(c) She cries.
(d) She leaves the house.
4. What does Grandma say Ginny's mother used to steal Tony away from Janet?
(a) Her voodoo magic.
(b) Her sexual prowess.
(c) Her superior intelligent.
5. What does Ginny say she now knows about herself now she has seen her mother's paintings?
(a) She can paint.
(b) She can start living.
(c) She can forgive.
(d) She can love.
6. Who did Tony kidnap?
7. What does Tony say kept him from telling Ginny the truth?
8. Where does Ginny meet Dafydd?
(a) In the alley.
(b) In the garage.
(c) In the garden.
(d) In the parking lot.
9. Who tells Ginny that Andy is gay?
10. What is the name of the art gallery owner?
(a) David Barnes.
(b) Jack Davis.
(c) Paul Chalmers.
(d) Vito Yardley.
11. Why does Ginny say Anielle is not her mother?
(a) She is a brilliant artist.
(b) She is a horrible person.
(c) She can't even speak English.
(d) It is her first time in the country.
12. What does Joe do when Ginny asks for his jacket?
(a) Pulls out a gun.
(b) Throws it at her feet.
(c) Laughs in her face.
(d) Pulls out a knife.
13. Who does Ginny think the jacket could be a symbol of?
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
14. What is Ginny drawing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) The phone.
(b) The jacket.
(c) Her father.
(d) The pen.
15. Who abused Tony when he was a child?
(a) His father.
(b) His cousins.
(c) his uncle.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ginny want to find out the truth about?
2. What is the title of Chapter 12?
3. Why is Ginny embarrassed when she meets Mr. Chalmers for the first time?
4. What does Tony say his father acted as during the abuse he suffered?
5. What was the name of the woman who looked after Ginny?
This section contains 414 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)