|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the title of the magazine Stuart gives to Rhiannon?
(a) Modern Painters.
(b) Modern Art.
(c) Contemporary Art.
2. Who opens the door of their grandparents' house?
3. What is the title of Chapter 12?
(b) A Journey.
(c) The Nest.
(d) The Golden Years.
4. Who does Helen say she can help Ginny talk to?
(a) Her mother.
5. Who does Joe live with?
(a) His wide.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His daughter.
6. What is the title of Chapter 17?
(b) The Morning Train.
(c) Lovely Bones.
(d) The Bright Future.
7. How does Robert react when Gary suggests they go boating?
(a) He laughs.
(b) He swears under his breath.
(c) He sticks out his tongue.
(d) He rolls his eyes.
8. What did his fellow prisoners think Tony was in prison for?
(a) Armed robbery.
(d) Child molestation.
9. What does Ginny say she now knows about herself now she has seen her mother's paintings?
(a) She can forgive.
(b) She can love.
(c) She can start living.
(d) She can paint.
10. What accent does Mr. Chalmers have?
11. Who did Janet and Tony meet through?
(a) Their parents.
(b) Their cousins.
(c) Their friends.
(d) Their siblings.
12. How does Ginny's father react when he hears where Ginny has been?
(a) He leaves the car.
(b) He hits her.
(c) He falls silent.
(d) He cries.
13. What does Ginny show her mother when she arrives at the art gallery?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A drawing.
(c) A book.
(d) A photograph.
14. What does Ginny want to apologize to Joe about?
(a) Not believing his stories.
(b) Not complimenting his artwork.
(c) Her behavior towards him.
(d) Forgetting to meet him.
15. How does Ginny travel to Porthafon?
(a) By bicyle.
(b) By train.
(c) By foot.
(d) By car.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the art gallery?
2. What does Ginny turn onto Robert like?
3. What is the name of the art gallery owner?
4. Where does Ginny meet Dafydd?
5. Who does Ginny meet at the beginning of this section?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)