|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny drawing at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Her father.
(b) The phone.
(c) The jacket.
(d) The pen.
2. What does Ginny do after the art gallery?
(a) Sits in the park.
(b) Sleeps in the railway station.
(c) Goes straight home.
(d) Wanders around all night.
3. What does Ginny think is a disease?
4. What does Ginny telephone in this section?
(a) David's Locker.
(b) The art gallery.
(c) The Yacht Club.
(d) The Castle Restaurant.
5. Where does Ginny travel with Robert to meet their grandparents?
6. What county's paintings are on show at the Les Mysteres exhibit?
7. What is the title of Chapter 17?
(a) The Bright Future.
(b) The Morning Train.
(c) Lovely Bones.
8. What is Ginny working on a picture story of?
(a) Andy's life.
(b) Her mother's life.
(c) The Broken Bridge.
(d) Voodoo magic.
9. What does Tony say his father acted as during the abuse he suffered?
(a) A towncryer.
(b) A phantom.
(c) A ghost.
(d) An enabler.
10. Who does Ginny desire to paint in this section?
(b) Joe's mother.
(c) Joe's brother.
11. Who does Ginny phone after leaving Joe's house?
(c) Her father.
12. Why does Anielle say she is not Ginny's mother?
(a) She is gay.
(b) She has never met her father.
(c) She has never been to Wales.
(d) She is an artist.
13. How does Ginny's father react when he hears where Ginny has been?
(a) He hits her.
(b) He cries.
(c) He falls silent.
(d) He leaves the car.
14. Who does Helen remind Ginny of when she cries?
(b) Van Gogh.
(d) Her mother.
15. How does Robert react when Gary suggests they go boating?
(a) He swears under his breath.
(b) He sticks out his tongue.
(c) He rolls his eyes.
(d) He laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the goddess of love?
2. What is the title of Chapter 16?
3. How does Ginny travel to Porthafon?
4. What is the title of Chapter 12?
5. What is the name of the ancient church that Robert and Ginny walk past?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)