|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Tony's mother?
2. Who does Ginny think she is falling in love with?
3. In which religion is Baron Samedi a god?
4. What does Ginny show her mother when she arrives at the art gallery?
(a) A drawing.
(b) A magazine.
(c) A book.
(d) A photograph.
5. Who does Ginny meet at the beginning of this section?
(c) Her father.
6. What kind of viewing does the owner invite Ginny to?
(a) A formal viewing.
(b) A funeral viewing.
(c) A private viewing.
(d) A public viewing.
7. What question leads to Janet leaving Tony?
(a) Will you adopt Ginny?
(b) Will you come to USA?
(c) Will have an open marriage?
(d) Will you accept Annielle as my lover?
8. Who tells Ginny that Andy is gay?
9. Where does Ginny meet Dafydd?
(a) In the garage.
(b) In the garden.
(c) In the alley.
(d) In the parking lot.
10. Who did Janet and Tony meet through?
(a) Their siblings.
(b) Their parents.
(c) Their cousins.
(d) Their friends.
11. What is the name of Tony's father?
12. What kind of investigation occurred fifteen years previously?
(a) A rape investigation.
(b) A kidnappin investigation.
(c) A murder investigation.
(d) A robbery investigation.
13. What cycle does Grandma say Ginny's mother was trying to end?
(a) A cycle of hate.
(b) A cycle of poverty.
(c) A cycle of death.
(d) A cycle of violence.
14. Why does Ginny say Anielle is not her mother?
(a) She can't even speak English.
(b) It is her first time in the country.
(c) She is a horrible person.
(d) She is a brilliant artist.
15. What was the name of the woman who looked after Ginny?
(a) Denise Stevens.
(b) Maeve Sullivan.
(c) Lauren Tucker.
(d) Peta Davison.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Anielle say she is not Ginny's mother?
2. What does Ginny decide to return to Joe Chicago?
3. What did his fellow prisoners think Tony was in prison for?
4. What does Ginny say she now knows about herself now she has seen her mother's paintings?
5. What famous artist also painted his own mother?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)