|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harry often throw absentmindedly into his mouth?
2. Who tells Ginny the story about the bridge?
3. Who does Ginny vent her frustration about her brother to?
4. What did the father wrap his child in?
(a) A blanket.
(b) A coat.
(c) A jumper.
(d) A rug.
5. What do the children call Ginny at school?
(a) Gin Bottle.
(b) Eenie Meeny.
(c) Odd Socks.
6. What does Carlos say means your cockle's up?
(a) On you knees.
(b) A Welsh pint.
(c) You are fired.
(d) Death to the Queen.
7. What kind of bed did Ginny think was delivered to people who are dying?
(a) A sick bed.
(b) A queen bed.
(c) A death bed.
(d) A king bed.
8. Which of the following words does Harry use to describe Mr. Calvert?
9. What does Stuart say he does for a living?
(a) He is a playboy.
(b) He is a writer.
(c) He is a pornstar.
(d) He is an architect.
10. Why does Ginny think it is okay for her father?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He is a man.
(c) He is white.
(d) He is an adult.
11. What does Glyn Williams invite Ginny to?
(a) A book show.
(b) A barbecue.
(c) A fair.
(d) A horse show.
12. What is the name of Rhiannon's sister?
13. What does Joe Chicago ask Andy for at the fair?
14. What does Ginny think Joe Chicago stole?
(a) A suitcase.
(b) A pair of shoes.
(c) A hat.
(d) A jacket.
15. What did Helen tell Rhiannon about Ginny?
(a) She may be adopted.
(b) Her mother is still alive.
(c) She was born in Africa.
(d) She is an aphrodite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
2. What two traits does Rhiannon say never share the same space?
3. What does Rhiannon help Andy with on the Wednesday afternoon?
4. What film star does Ginny say her father could have played alongside?
5. What kind of girls did Ginny's grandparents say should not sit on floors?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)