|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of bed did Ginny think was delivered to people who are dying?
(a) A sick bed.
(b) A king bed.
(c) A queen bed.
(d) A death bed.
2. Who tells Ginny the story about the bridge?
3. What is the name of Ginny's best friend?
4. What does Joe Chicago ask Andy for at the fair?
5. What is Helen pushing the spoon around in the cup like?
(a) A mouse crawling though wet sand.
(b) The hand of a clock.
(c) A foot dragging through mud.
(d) A headless chicken.
6. What kind of girls did Ginny's grandparents say should not sit on floors?
(a) Ugly girls.
(b) Clean girls.
(c) Dirty girls.
(d) Pretty girls.
7. What kind of fish does Carlos give Andy to take away with him?
8. How does Ginny describe the tone of voice that calls her in this section?
(a) A singer's cough.
(b) A shreik.
(c) A stage whisper.
(d) A bird call.
9. What does Ginny compare Wendy Stevens' curly locks to?
(a) A country singer.
(c) A scarecrow.
10. What did Helen and her father argue about all those years ago?
(a) School work.
(b) A boy.
11. Which of the following words best describes Rhiannon's father?
(c) Ego centric.
12. What kind of books does Mr. Calvert like reading?
(a) Science Fiction.
13. What does Stuart say he can teach Ginny?
14. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
(a) To hurt her.
(b) To take off her skin.
(c) To get the dirt off.
(d) To catch her itch.
15. Why does Andy say Joe doesn't have a gang?
(a) He likes to keep all the money.
(b) He's a soloist.
(c) He is stronger by himself.
(d) No one trusts him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Carlos say means your cockle's up?
2. What word does Ginny use to describe Andy's adoptive parents?
3. What kind of store does Glynn's father own?
4. Why does Andy say Carlos fired him?
5. What does Glynn's father write on the side?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)