|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Ginny's hobby?
2. What does Harry often throw absentmindedly into his mouth?
3. What kind of artist does Stuart say Ginny could never pretend to be?
(a) A bad artist.
(b) A Haitian artist.
(c) A Welsh artist.
(d) A great artist.
4. Who does Any call deranged?
(a) Mr. Calvert.
5. What is the name of Rhiannon's sister?
6. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
(a) To get the dirt off.
(b) To hurt her.
(c) To catch her itch.
(d) To take off her skin.
7. What is Ginny's favorite fairground ride?
(a) The Ferris wheel.
(b) The ghost train.
(c) The mirrors.
(d) The bumper cars.
8. What part of the world is a cuckoo from?
9. What did Helen and her father argue about all those years ago?
(b) A boy.
(c) School work.
10. What does Ginny compare Wendy Stevens' curly locks to?
(a) A country singer.
(d) A scarecrow.
11. What does Ginny think Joe Chicago stole?
(a) A jacket.
(b) A hat.
(c) A pair of shoes.
(d) A suitcase.
12. What does Andy look like while holding the bucket?
(a) Like he is collecting for charity.
(b) Like a washer woman.
(c) Like a nurse.
(d) Like a window cleaner.
13. From what film does the character Harry Lime come?
(b) The Third Man.
(c) North By Northwest.
(d) Third Encounters.
14. Why is Andy darker than Ginny?
(a) He is from an African village.
(b) He has just come back from Spain.
(c) Both his parents were black.
(d) He visits tanning salons.
15. What does Carlos say means your cockle's up?
(a) A Welsh pint.
(b) On you knees.
(c) Death to the Queen.
(d) You are fired.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Andy say Carlos fired him?
2. How does Ginny describe the tone of voice that calls her in this section?
3. What kind of fish does Carlos give Andy to take away with him?
4. What is Helen pushing the spoon around in the cup like?
5. What is special about Stuart's house?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)