1. What do the children call Ginny at school?
2. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
To get the dirt off.
3. Why does Ginny think it is okay for her father?
He is white.
4. What does Ginny usually do after preparing supper?
5. What holiday is fast approaching?
The Summer holidays.
6. What does Ginny compare Wendy Stevens' curly locks to?
A country singer.
7. What is Ginny's hobby?
8. What is Ginny's best subject beside art?
9. Why is Ginny so keen to learn French?
It is her mother's native tongue.
This section contains 3,203 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)