|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Death of Colonel Paul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Helen remind Ginny of when she cries?
(c) Her mother.
(d) Van Gogh.
2. What is the name of Rhiannon's sister?
3. From which American city does Andy say Joe got his coat?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What part of her does Ginny say assumed that Mr. Chalmers was white?
(a) The unartistic part.
(b) The white part.
(c) The black part.
(d) The lazy part.
5. What is the name of the art gallery?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the children call Ginny at school?
2. What is the name of Helen's husband?
3. What is special about Stuart's house?
4. Where does Ginny wait for Joe?
5. What is the title of Chapter 15?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)