|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14, The Death of Colonel Paul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ginny say she felt like at the black tie affair?
(a) A princess.
(b) A tramp.
(c) A queen.
(d) An angel.
2. Who tells Ginny that Andy is gay?
3. What does Ginny think is a disease?
4. What does Wendy Stevens tell Ginny happened to her fourteen years ago?
(a) She was kidnapped.
(b) She was adopted.
(c) She was fostered out.
(d) She was put into care.
5. Which of the following words best describes Rhiannon's mother?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the title of Chapter 12?
2. What cycle does Grandma say Ginny's mother was trying to end?
3. What is Helen pushing the spoon around in the cup like?
4. What kind of girls did Ginny's grandparents say should not sit on floors?
5. What kind of investigation occurred fifteen years previously?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)