|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arrangement in Pink and Yellow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of girls did Ginny's grandparents say should not sit on floors?
(a) Clean girls.
(b) Dirty girls.
(c) Ugly girls.
(d) Pretty girls.
2. Which of her mother's paintings does Ginny like best?
(a) Fun and Froilics in Donwtown Paris.
(b) Where the Lands Meet.
(c) The Death of Colonel Paul.
(d) Finding Out is Finding Yourself.
3. What word does Ginny use to describe Andy's adoptive parents?
4. From which American city does Andy say Joe got his coat?
(b) New York.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. Who does Ginny think the jacket could be a symbol of?
(a) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why was Ginny's father in prison?
2. Who does Helen say she can help Ginny talk to?
3. Which of the following words does Ginny use to describe Mr. Calvert's art?
4. Which character does Ginny label a cuckoo?
5. What do the old ladies selling postcards look like?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)