|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 15, Arrangement in Pink and Yellow.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Rhiannon's sister?
2. What does Ginny do after the art gallery?
(a) Sits in the park.
(b) Sleeps in the railway station.
(c) Goes straight home.
(d) Wanders around all night.
3. What characteristic do Harry and Angie both share?
(a) The are both alwas happy.
(b) They are both very serious.
(c) They are both short.
(d) They are both strict.
4. What is the name of the ancient church that Robert and Ginny walk past?
(a) St. Theodore.
(b) St. Cynog.
(c) St. Mary.
(d) St. Cymru.
5. Which picture of her mothers is similar to one Ginny is also doing?
(a) The one of the black child.
(b) The one of the jacket.
(c) The one of the broken bridge.
(d) The one of the beach.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Ginny's favorite fairground ride?
2. Why did Ginny's father never marry her mother?
3. What is the name of the art gallery owner?
4. How does Ginny travel to Porthafon?
5. What is the title of Chapter 14?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)