|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7, The White Cuckoo.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the children call Ginny at school?
(a) Eenie Meeny.
(b) Gin Bottle.
(c) Odd Socks.
2. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
(a) To get the dirt off.
(b) To hurt her.
(c) To catch her itch.
(d) To take off her skin.
3. What characteristic do Harry and Angie both share?
(a) They are both very serious.
(b) They are both short.
(c) They are both strict.
(d) The are both alwas happy.
4. Which of the following does Ginny claim is one of Rhiannon's defining characteristics?
5. What do the old ladies selling postcards look like?
(a) Retired nuns.
Short Answer Questions
1. From which American city does Andy say Joe got his coat?
2. What is the name of Rhiannon's sister?
3. What subject does Stuart study?
4. Why does Andy say Joe doesn't have a gang?
5. Which of the following words best describes Rhiannon's father?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)