Introductory Flashback and Chapter 1, The Visitor
1. What do the children call Ginny at school?
(a) Eenie Meeny.
(b) Odd Socks.
(c) Gin Bottle.
2. Why does Ginny ask her father to scrub her harder?
(a) To catch her itch.
(b) To take off her skin.
(c) To get the dirt off.
(d) To hurt her.
3. Why does Ginny think it is okay for her father?
(a) He is good looking.
(b) He is an adult.
(c) He is a man.
(d) He is white.
4. What does Ginny usually do after preparing supper?
(a) Her homework.
(b) Tidy her room.
(c) Phone her friends.
5. What holiday is fast approaching?
(a) The Jewish holidays.
(b) The Chrismas holidays.
(c) The Easter holiday.
(d) The Summer holidays.
6. What does Ginny compare Wendy Stevens' curly locks to?
(a) A scarecrow.
(d) A country singer.
7. What is Ginny's hobby?
8. What is Ginny's best subject beside art?
9. Why is Ginny so keen to learn French?
(a) She wants to live in Paris.
(b) She likes the sound of it.
(c) It is her mother's native tongue.
(d) She likes French boys.
This section contains 3,203 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)