Lesson 1 (from Introductory Flashback and Chapter 1, The Visitor)
The aim of this lesson is to introduce Ginny's character.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Ginny goes in her spare time. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Ginny and one of her friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Ginny's life and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Ginny about her life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Ginny's life.
4. Homework. Write Ginny's character background.
Lesson 2 (from Introductory Flashback and Chapter 1, The Visitor)
The aim of this lesson is to examine Ginny's lack of identity and how it has effected her life.
1. Divide the students to two groups and ask...
This section contains 4,729 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)