|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Part I, Chapter Three, how many times a week do Belicia and her aunt attend church?
2. What was Porfirio driving when he died in a car crash?
3. How long do Jack and Beli sneak around at school until they are caught?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. What years are covered in Part I, Chapter Three?
5. When is there a failed invasion, as described in Part I, Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. When did Rubirosa marry Trujillo's daughter?
2. What radio station does Lola's mother listen to in Part I, Chapter Two?
3. What color wig is Belicia wearing when she finds Lola after she ran away?
4. What does Beli tell the Gangster that she wants to name the baby if it is a boy?
5. Where does Lola's mother have a scar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are two other outcasts at school where Belicia attends?
2. What is life like for Belicia at her aunt's home, as described in Part I, Chapter Three?
3. Where do two large men take Beli when they grab her in the park the first time in Part I, Chapter Three?
4. What does Lola do after she cuts her hair and her mother tells her to wear a wig?
5. How does Lola's mother get her back home after she runs off with a boy?
6. What does Beli see after she is left for dead in the cane field?
7. How did Lola help her mother before she was thirteen?
8. In Part I, Chapter Three, why does the narrator think Belicia is ungrateful?
9. How do Oscar's sister's girlfriends treat him?
10. Why does Oscar consider it odd that Miggs can get a girlfriend?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)