|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lola's mother have a scar?
2. If someone had plotted against Trujillo, to what generation would he incur a fuku?
(a) Third Generation
(b) Seventh generation.
(c) Fifth generation.
(d) Sixth generation.
3. What years are covered in Part I, Chapter Three?
4. What is the name of the first real club where Beli goes to dance?
(a) Cafe Atlantico.
(b) Jet Set.
(c) El Hollywood.
5. Who is Belicia's only friend in Part I, Chapter Three?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Belicia's parents live?
2. What type of car does Jack drive?
3. What was Belicia's mother's occupation?
4. What do Oscar's sister's girlfriends play?
5. How many jobs had Belicia worked to buy the house where she lives with Lola and Oscar?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when the Police grab Beli a second time in Part I, Chapter Three?
2. In Part I, Chapter One, what does Oscar dream about his sister's friends?
3. How does Belicia react when students and staff throw direct barbs at her in Part I, Chapter Three?
4. What is life like for Belicia at her aunt's home, as described in Part I, Chapter Three?
5. Why does Beli get expelled from school?
6. In Part I, Chapter Two, what does Lola say about her mother's parenting skills?
7. Who are two other outcasts at school where Belicia attends?
8. Why does Oscar consider it odd that Miggs can get a girlfriend?
9. What does Oscar learn about Ana in Part I, Character One?
10. Who is the boy that Lola runs off with in Part I, Chapter Two?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)