|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Belicia's father's occupation?
2. What sport does Lola join in Santo Domingo?
3. When did LBJ authorize an illegal invasion of the Dominican republic?
4. What type of car does Jack drive?
5. How old is the boy that Lola meets at the Limelight?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Belicia's maiden name?
2. What do Oscar's sister's girlfriends play?
3. How long do Jack and Beli sneak around at school until they are caught?
4. What does Beli think she sees after her beating by the Secret Police?
5. What does Oscar read in Part I, Chapter One along with painting his D&D miniatures.?
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lola help her mother before she was thirteen?
2. Who are two other outcasts at school where Belicia attends?
3. How does Belicia react when students and staff throw direct barbs at her in Part I, Chapter Three?
4. Why doesn't La Inca ever beat Belia?
5. What does Oscar learn about Ana in Part I, Character One?
6. Where do two large men take Beli when they grab her in the park the first time in Part I, Chapter Three?
7. Why does Beli get expelled from school?
8. Who is the Gangster's wife, and how did they meet?
9. How does Lola's mother get her back home after she runs off with a boy?
10. After Oscar spends a week looking at himself in the mirror in Part 1, Chapter One, what changes does he make?
This section contains 752 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)