|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Oscar meet Lola after she runs away?
(b) Fast food restaurant.
(c) Coffee shop.
(d) Burger joint.
2. What is Jack Pujols' father's occupation?
(b) Minister of Finance.
(c) Air force colonel.
3. What type of fur does the car dealer buy Beli?
4. What color wig is Belicia wearing when she finds Lola after she ran away?
5. What is Lola reading when her mother calls her into the bathroom in Part I, Chapter Two?
(a) Old Yeller.
(b) The Giving Tree.
(c) Secret Garden.
(d) Watership Down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Oscar's abuelo die?
2. Where did Belicia's parents live?
3. How much money does Lola have when she runs away in Part I, Chapter Two?
4. What longing does Belicia have, like her daughter?
5. In Part I, Chapter Two, what did Lola say that she used to dress as every Halloween?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the Gangster's wife, and how did they meet?
2. What does Oscar learn about Ana in Part I, Character One?
3. Who are two other outcasts at school where Belicia attends?
4. How does La Inca decide to send Beli to New York?
5. How does the Gangster court Beli?
6. How does Belicia react when students and staff throw direct barbs at her in Part I, Chapter Three?
7. How and where does Beli get her first job?
8. Where do two large men take Beli when they grab her in the park the first time in Part I, Chapter Three?
9. What happens when the Police grab Beli a second time in Part I, Chapter Three?
10. How does Lola's mother get her back home after she runs off with a boy?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)