|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Ybon when Oscar meets her?
2. In Part I, Chapter Four, how many books has Oscar written?
3. What type of exercise does Yunior persuade Oscar to do in Part I, Chapter Four?
4. How much time does Ybon spend talking to Oscar the first time he goes in her house?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 6 hours.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 90 minutes.
5. How many servants did Abelard have?
6. Where was Ybon jailed at one time?
7. How many days did it take before Socorro received permission to see her husband after he was arrested?
8. In Part II, Chapter Five, how long has it been since Oscar has seen La Inca?
(a) 24 months.
(b) 7 years.
(c) 4 years.
(d) 18 months.
9. When did the Cabral family begin living in La Vega?
10. How did Socorro die?
(b) Hung herself.
(d) Hit by a truck.
11. Where is Lola living after Oscar graduates from college?
(d) New York.
12. Who tells Lola that the narrator got jumped in Part One, Chapter Four?
13. Where do Ybon's children live?
(b) Puerto Rico.
14. What does La Inca eat while she fasts and prays?
(a) Orange and water.
(b) Water and crackers.
(c) Water and broth.
(d) Water and bread.
15. How many months has Lola been with her Abuela in Part II, Chapter Five, when her mother says she needs to return home?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of car does Lola's mother come in when she comes for Lola?
2. After Trujillo's death, who rounded up people and began an orgy of terror?
3. What happens to La Inca's house in Part II, Chapter Six?
4. How old was Nataly?
5. Where did Oscar and his buddies drive for a gaming convention on Oscar's only big trip?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)