|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many jobs had Belicia worked to buy the house where she lives with Lola and Oscar?
2. For how many days after Beli returns home from her beating by the Secret Police is she unconscious?
3. How old is the boy that Lola meets at the Limelight?
4. What years are covered in Part One, Chapter One?
5. How old was the actress Maria Montez when she died?
6. What color wig is Belicia wearing when she finds Lola after she ran away?
7. What is the name of the man who hires Beli for her first job?
8. When is Trujillo gunned down?
(a) Two days after Beli's kidnapping.
(b) Two months after Beli's kidnapping.
(c) The night Beli is kidnapped.
(d) The night Beli regains consciousness.
9. Who finally persuades Beli to forget Jack Pujols?
(a) La Inca.
10. Where does Lola's mother have a scar?
11. What was Belicia's father's occupation?
12. What type of fur does the car dealer buy Beli?
13. How old was Belicia when her aunt took her in?
14. When was there genocide committed against the Haitian and Haitian-Dominican community?
15. How old is Belicia when she gets a scholarship at one of the best schools in town?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lola when she cuts her hair?
2. What does Oscar read in Part I, Chapter One along with painting his D&D miniatures.?
3. Who was Lola's first pen pal?
4. What was Porfirio driving when he died in a car crash?
5. What years are covered in Part I, Chapter Three?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)