|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Lola reading when her mother calls her into the bathroom in Part I, Chapter Two?
(a) Secret Garden.
(b) Watership Down.
(c) Old Yeller.
(d) The Giving Tree.
2. What type of lunch box does Oscar have in Part I, Chapter One?
(a) Gomer Pyle.
(b) Star Trek.
(c) Planet of the Apes.
3. How long do Jack and Beli sneak around at school until they are caught?
(a) 3 weeks.
(b) A month.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
4. How many jobs had Belicia worked to buy the house where she lives with Lola and Oscar?
5. What years are covered in Part I, Chapter Three?
6. How long does Oscar have two girlfriends at once?
(a) 45 days.
(b) A week.
(c) 15 days.
(d) About three weeks.
7. What does Beli think she sees after her beating by the Secret Police?
8. How many stitches does Bani have to have in her skull after her beating from the Secret Police?
9. How old was Belicia when her aunt took her in?
10. How old is the boy that Lola meets at the Limelight?
11. How old is Lola when she cuts her hair?
12. Where did Lola's class go on a sleepover in sixth grade that she wasn't allowed to attend?
(a) Assumpunk Wildlife Refuge.
(b) Bear Mountain.
(c) Colliers Mills.
13. What is Belicia's maiden name?
14. What type of vehicle do Trujillo assassins drive?
15. What is Jack Pujols' father's occupation?
(a) Air force colonel.
(d) Minister of Finance.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long were Lola's parents married when her father ran off?
2. At what age is Belicia allowed to straighten her hair?
3. What is the name of the boy Belicia has a crush on at school?
4. Who finally persuades Beli to forget Jack Pujols?
5. How many years younger than the Gangster is Beli?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)