|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Oscar call the Ground Zero of the New World?
(a) San Rafael.
(b) Santo Domingo.
(c) San Pedro.
(d) San Cristobel.
2. How long does Oscar have two girlfriends at once?
(a) A week.
(b) 45 days.
(c) About three weeks.
(d) 15 days.
3. How old is Lola is Part I, Chapter Two before her mother is diagnosed with breast cancer?
4. When did Rubirosa marry Trujillo's daughter?
5. Where does Lola's mother have a scar?
Short Answer Questions
1. If someone had plotted against Trujillo, to what generation would he incur a fuku?
2. What was Porfirio driving when he died in a car crash?
3. How many jobs had Belicia worked to buy the house where she lives with Lola and Oscar?
4. How old is Oscar when he is 'a loverboy'?
5. What does Oscar read in Part I, Chapter One along with painting his D&D miniatures.?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)