|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part I, Chapter Two.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color eyes do Lola and her mother have?
2. What years are covered in Part One, Chapter One?
3. Who ruled the Dominican Republic from 1930 to 1961?
(a) Trujillo Molina.
(b) Pedro Guillermo.
(c) Jose Maria Cabral.
(d) Pedro Santana.
4. How old is the boy that Lola meets at the Limelight?
5. What is Olga Polanco's nickname?
(a) Maggie Mae.
(d) Mrs. Peabody.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long does Oscar have two girlfriends at once?
2. What radio station does Lola's mother listen to in Part I, Chapter Two?
3. What does Oscar call the Ground Zero of the New World?
4. When did LBJ authorize an illegal invasion of the Dominican republic?
5. How much money does Lola have when she runs away in Part I, Chapter Two?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)