Part I, Chapter One
1. What does Oscar call the Ground Zero of the New World?
(a) San Rafael.
(b) Santo Domingo.
(c) San Pedro.
(d) San Cristobel.
2. Who ruled the Dominican Republic from 1930 to 1961?
(a) Pedro Guillermo.
(b) Jose Maria Cabral.
(c) Pedro Santana.
(d) Trujillo Molina.
3. When was there genocide committed against the Haitian and Haitian-Dominican community?
4. If someone had plotted against Trujillo, to what generation would he incur a fuku?
(a) Fifth generation.
(b) Seventh generation.
(c) Third Generation
(d) Sixth generation.
5. When did LBJ authorize an illegal invasion of the Dominican republic?
6. What years are covered in Part One, Chapter One?
7. How old is Oscar when he is 'a loverboy'?
8. When did Rubirosa marry Trujillo's daughter?
9. What was Porfirio driving when he died in a car crash?
10. What is Olga Polanco's nickname?
(a) Maggie Mae.
(b) Mrs. Peabody.
11. How long does Oscar have two girlfriends at once?
(a) A week.
(b) About three weeks.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 45 days.
This section contains 2,840 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)