|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is Bukus gone from Visegrad?
(a) One year.
(b) Twenty years.
(c) Fourteen years.
(d) Six months.
2. Who is Arif Beg?
(b) New town leader.
(c) Representative of the Vezir.
(d) Town jester.
3. What causes a fire and burns the blockhouse down?
(a) Cooking campfire.
(b) Lightning strike.
(d) Hay catching on fire.
4. Who kills the Vezir Mehmed Pashir?
(a) Serbian revolutionary.
(c) Turkish revolutionary.
(d) Half-demented dervish.
5. How many refugee families cross the bridge on a warm summer evening?
(c) One hundred twenty.
(d) Two hundred.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies repairing the roof of the Stone Han?
2. How old are the Christian children who are collected from Bosnia?
3. What is Alihodja Mutevelic known for?
4. What color rug does Shemsibeg sit and smoke on in Chapter 11?
5. What is Suljaga Osmanagic known for in Visegrad?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the setting of Visegrad ?
2. Does Fata believe her father will marry her to Nail-beg of Nezuke?
3. How do the people of Visegrad react when the bridge is almost complete?
4. Describe the Visegrad ferryman.
5. Describe Milan Glasicanin of Okoliste.
6. What does the narrator say about the townspeople of Visegrad?
7. Why does the mufti of Plevlje's come to Visegrad?
8. Why does Radisav want to sabotage the building of the bridge?
9. Describe how the the Stone Han is changed.
10. Describe Salko Corkan's appearance.
This section contains 757 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)