1. What is the Drina?
2. What is the setting of the novel?
3. What does kapia mean?
4. Who sets up his shop on the kapia at the beginning of the novel?
5. Where are the Christian children born in this town?
6. What is the town's bridge made from?
7. What is posted on the kapia beneath the marble plaque?
8. Where do weddings and funerals always stop in Chapter 1?
9. What does the narrator say distinguishes the people of the town in Chapter 1?
This section contains 3,750 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)