|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long is a character in a delirium in Chapter 12?
(a) Eight months.
(b) Two months.
(c) Six years.
(d) One year.
2. What nickname do the townspeople give Arif Beg?
(a) Big man.
(b) Old Baldie.
(c) Crazy one.
3. Who is Nail-beg HamziÃƒâ€žÃ¢â‚¬Â¡?
(a) The man Fata marries.
(c) Wood cutter.
4. What happens on the kapia on the eve of August 18th every year after the newcomers arrive?
(b) The bridge is decorated.
(c) It is painted orange.
(d) It is whitewashed.
5. What disease are people worried about coming to the town from Sarajevo in Chapter 7?
(d) Chicken pox.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens with the bridge in the early 1900's?
2. What does Abidaga do if he finds any part of the bridge damaged in Chapter 3?
3. Who is arrested in October 1908 for tearing down something on the kapia?
4. Where does Zahler take his family and Lotte after the hotel is ruined?
5. What do the military vehicles deliver to Visegrad?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)