|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 23-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are the Christian children born in this town?
(b) Left bank of the river.
(c) In the hospital.
(d) Right bank of the river.
2. Who uses a pair of pliers in Chapter 9?
(a) Osman Effendi.
(c) Pop Nikola.
(d) Hospital orderly.
3. Why do Turkish youths chide Maistor-Peitro as he walks across the bridge in Chapter 18?
(a) His clothing.
(b) His poor workmanship.
(c) Over the defeat in Tripoli.
(d) His hat.
4. How many refugee families intend to stay in Visegrad in Chapter 7?
(b) One hundred.
(d) Two hundred.
5. Who is arrested and tortured in Chapter 3?
(a) Montenegrin traveler.
(d) Radisav of Uniste.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alihodja turn his house into in Chapter 23?
2. What wears Lotte out in Chapter 20?
3. Who passes Gregor on the bridge that he looks forward to seeing again?
4. What does Albert's sister agree to do when she marries a rich man from Pest?
5. What is Alihodja Mutevelic known for?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)