|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Arif Beg?
(a) Representative of the Vezir.
(c) Town jester.
(d) New town leader.
2. What is the town's bridge made from?
3. What does Abidaga do if he finds any part of the bridge damaged in Chapter 3?
(a) Forgives the workers.
(b) Rages at the townspeople, but does not punish them.
(c) Fines the whole town.
(d) Quietly asks that the repair be made.
4. Where do weddings and funerals always stop in Chapter 1?
(a) The kapia.
(b) Field with hill.
(c) Town center with church clock.
(d) Main restaurant.
5. Who does the police chief summon when he is told to meet the colonel on the kapia the next morning?
(a) The town notables.
(b) Town band.
(c) Clean up crew for the kapia.
(d) Church choir.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long is a character in a delirium in Chapter 12?
2. What is the town like on the day described at the beginning of Chapter 10?
3. Who does Radisav of Unište blame for the sabotage of the bridge?
4. What do some of the townspeople do with the corpse in Chapter 3?
5. What kind of reputation does Abidaga have?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)