|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Abidaga do if he finds any part of the bridge damaged in Chapter 3?
(a) Quietly asks that the repair be made.
(b) Forgives the workers.
(c) Rages at the townspeople, but does not punish them.
(d) Fines the whole town.
2. What is the Drina?
3. When spring arrives, what does the author say helps the young people forget about the terrible winter they have survived?
(a) The nice weather.
(b) Reading books.
(d) The beauty of song.
4. Who dies repairing the roof of the Stone Han?
(a) Ari Beg.
(b) Dauthodja MutaveliÄ‡.
(d) Man from Plevlje.
5. What does Abidaga order his man to do with the corpse in Chapter 3?
(a) Burn it.
(b) Give it a proper burial.
(c) Throw it into the river.
(d) Throw it to the dogs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What curse does the old women yell at the urchins who stole from her on the bridge?
2. Who does Radisav of Unište blame for the sabotage of the bridge?
3. What nickname do the townspeople give Arif Beg?
4. Who revolts in the beginning of Chapter 6?
5. What do the Turks accuse Miles of?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)