|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 5-6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is arrested and tortured in Chapter 3?
(b) Radisav of Uniste.
(d) Montenegrin traveler.
2. Where do weddings and funerals always stop in Chapter 1?
(a) The kapia.
(b) Field with hill.
(c) Main restaurant.
(d) Town center with church clock.
3. What do the Turks accuse Miles of?
(a) Stealing food.
(b) Singing songs about infidel fighters.
(c) Hiding enemy soldiers.
(d) Stealing livestock.
4. What does Abidaga do if he finds any part of the bridge damaged in Chapter 3?
(a) Fines the whole town.
(b) Quietly asks that the repair be made.
(c) Forgives the workers.
(d) Rages at the townspeople, but does not punish them.
5. What is the Drina?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Suljaga Osmanagic known for in Visegrad?
2. What curse does the old women yell at the urchins who stole from her on the bridge?
3. What do the soldiers erect in the middle of the bridge in Chapter 6?
4. What does kapia mean?
5. Who dies repairing the roof of the Stone Han?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)