|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Fata ask the wedding procession to stop?
(b) Her father's house.
(c) Her father's shop.
2. What fruit is brought to the kapia at the beginning of Chapter 7?
(c) Canteloupes and watermelons.
3. What season does the building of the bridge begin?
4. What do the children ride in after they are collected from Bosnia?
5. What happens to the fountain on the bridge after the blockhouse burns down?
(a) It is completely black from soot.
(b) An artist paints a mural on it.
(c) Snake head is crushed.
(d) It is stolen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What disease are people worried about coming to the town from Sarajevo in Chapter 7?
2. What does kapia mean?
3. What nickname do the townspeople give Arif Beg?
4. What color veil is Fata wearing the day her marriage is announced?
5. What kind of horse does Osmanagic own?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)