|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 7-8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color veil is Fata wearing the day her marriage is announced?
2. Who is left behind on the riverbank because they are not allowed to cross on the ferry?
(a) Sick children.
(b) Horse handlers.
(c) Mothers and relatives of the children.
(d) Old men.
3. How many refugee families cross the bridge on a warm summer evening?
(a) One hundred twenty.
(b) Two hundred.
4. What month is it when the children are collected in Bosnia?
5. What are the Christian children collected from Bosnia for in Chapter 2?
(a) Springtime planting.
(b) Blood tribute.
(c) Harvest Festival.
(d) Children's party.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do some of the townspeople do with the corpse in Chapter 3?
2. Who is Jamak?
3. Who is arrested and tortured in Chapter 3?
4. Who dies repairing the roof of the Stone Han?
5. Who does Abidaga blame for the short autumn days?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)