|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 17-18.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color rug does Shemsibeg sit and smoke on in Chapter 11?
2. What do some groups enjoy more freely after the newcomers arrive in Chapter 11?
(b) Administrative offices.
3. Who is arrested in October 1908 for tearing down something on the kapia?
(b) Serbian youths.
(c) Turkish elders.
(d) Bosnian rebels.
4. Why do Turkish youths chide Maistor-Peitro as he walks across the bridge in Chapter 18?
(a) His poor workmanship.
(b) His hat.
(c) His clothing.
(d) Over the defeat in Tripoli.
5. Who revolts in the beginning of Chapter 6?
(d) The Turks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the canes made from that most of the university students carry in Visegrad?
2. Where do the townspeople no longer go after the soldiers arrive in Chapter 11?
3. What do the Turks accuse Miles of?
4. Who dies repairing the roof of the Stone Han?
5. What makes Alihodja's ear tingle when he is on the bridge in October, 1908?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)