|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After arguing with his new self, whom does Bach call?
(c) His parents.
2. What does Richard say about the composer Leslie questions him about?
(a) He gets bored after awhile.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He is his favorite.
(d) He refuses to listen to him.
3. Leslie says the Hollywood crowd thinks she would only be interested in what type of guy?
(c) "Harry Handsome".
4. Leslie and Bach have a conversation in Chapter 18. What is this conversation about?
(c) Their future.
(d) Their families.
5. Who meets Bach when he returns to Florida?
(d) His spiritual guide.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bach do that makes Leslie laugh while they are driving home from the movie?
2. How much money does Richard owe the IRS?
3. To whom is Leslie referring when she says, "Granddaddy"?
4. What happens to Leslie after she conquers her fear?
5. Why is Leslie mad at Bach in Chapter 25?
Short Essay Questions
1. Bach comments to Leslie that their relationship is one of inaction. What does he mean by this?
2. Why does Leslie tell Bach she is not involved with any of the Hollywood crowd?
3. How do Bach and Leslie each view their argument?
4. What advice does the future Richard give the present day Richard?
5. How does Leslie view a connection between personality and beauty?
6. What do Leslie and Bach argue about in Chapter 27?
7. How does the IRS feel about Bach's devastating ordeal?
8. How are Bach and Leslie's tastes in music different?
9. How did the tax fiasco begin?
10. What is Bach's reaction to the ultimatum the IRS has issued regarding taxes?
This section contains 705 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)