|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 33 Bach and Leslie have an argument. How does the argument make Richard feel?
2. What is irresponsible of Bach in Chapter 28?
(a) Spending more money.
(b) To go on being uninvolved in his office.
(c) Hiring Marquart.
(d) Leaving town.
3. Where does Bach wake up in Chapter 19?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In a plane.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) With Leslie.
4. After arguing with his new self, whom does Bach call?
(d) His parents.
5. Bach has a conversation with a new self. What does he refer to this new self as?
(a) "The new man on campus".
(b) "The new kid".
(d) "The newcomer".
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bach realize in Chapter 35?
2. What attitude did the people who caused the tax fiasco have?
3. What advice is Richard given regarding his relationship with Leslie?
4. What stuns Leslie about Bach's financial records?
5. What does Richard say about the composer Leslie questions him about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is irresponsible of Bach?
2. How does Bach feel about working out their relationship?
3. How does Leslie view a connection between personality and beauty?
4. How did the tax fiasco begin?
5. What does Leslie swear she is going to teach Bach?
6. What advice does the future Richard give the present day Richard?
7. When does Leslie begin to have an issue with their agreement?
8. Why does Bach not realize how much money he has?
9. What do Leslie and Bach argue about in Chapter 27?
10. Bach realizes that he is at a point where he has a big choice to make. What is this choice?
This section contains 700 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)