|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 32, who is beginning to have a problem with this agreement Bach and Leslie had made in their relationship?
(a) Neither of them.
(b) Both of them.
2. What happened in the air above Bach and Leslie in Chapter 35?
(a) A rainbow.
(b) A mid-air collision.
(c) Lightning strike.
3. What happens to Leslie after she conquers her fear?
(a) She is sick to her stomach.
(b) She has a heat stroke.
(c) She falls and bumps her head.
(d) She breaks her leg.
4. Whom does Bach try to blame for his relationship with Leslie ending?
5. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
(a) She does not tell him where she is going.
(b) She tells him she is seeing someone else.
(c) She lies to him.
(d) He thinks she is faking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What difficult task is Bach forced to do alone after Leslie disappears into the trailer?
2. What does Leslie think about the mode of transportation Bach suggests?
3. Why does Leslie call Bach to come over in Chapter 29?
4. What advice is Richard given regarding his relationship with Leslie?
5. What had Bach and Leslie agreed upon in their relationship?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bach realize Leslie is a poet?
2. What does Leslie swear she is going to teach Bach?
3. How does Leslie view a connection between personality and beauty?
4. What do Leslie and Bach argue about in Chapter 27?
5. Bach comments to Leslie that their relationship is one of inaction. What does he mean by this?
6. How does Bach feel about working out their relationship?
7. How are Bach and Leslie's tastes in music different?
8. When does Leslie begin to have an issue with their agreement?
9. Why does Bach not realize how much money he has?
10. What is irresponsible of Bach?
This section contains 739 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)