|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bach say Leslie should get to her appointment in Chapter 26?
2. What fear does Leslie conquer in Chapter 33?
3. What does the person who approaches Bach and Leslie in the line for the movie want?
(a) An autograph from Leslie.
(b) An autograph from Bach.
(d) Asks what time the movie starts.
4. What did Bach find out had happened to his money?
(a) Eleanor has it.
(b) Stan lost it.
(c) Bach spent all of it.
(d) Someone stole it.
5. What does Leslie tell Bach about money in Chapter 18?
(a) She, too, is a millionaire.
(b) It is not important to her.
(c) It does strange things to people.
(d) It is important.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bach try to blame for his relationship with Leslie ending?
2. What does Bach begin to wonder in Chapter 27?
3. In Chapter 33 Bach and Leslie have an argument. How does the argument make Leslie feel?
4. What had Leslie hoped to do with her life?
5. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bach feel about working out their relationship?
2. How does Leslie view a connection between personality and beauty?
3. What do Leslie and Bach argue about in Chapter 27?
4. When does Leslie begin to have an issue with their agreement?
5. What advice does the future Richard give the present day Richard?
6. Bach realizes that he is at a point where he has a big choice to make. What is this choice?
7. Why does Bach not realize how much money he has?
8. Describe Bach's mixed feelings as he kisses Leslie for the first time.
9. How do Bach and Leslie each view their argument?
10. What is Bach's reaction to the ultimatum the IRS has issued regarding taxes?
This section contains 735 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)