|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Bach go to think about and recover from the shock of his phone call to the bank?
(a) To church.
(b) For a drive.
(c) Out in the sunshine.
(d) To the beach.
2. Where does Bach lie thinking in Chapter 8?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) On the kitchen table.
(c) In bed.
(d) On the couch.
3. What nickname does Leslie give Bach in Chapter 14?
(d) Best seller.
4. About what does Stan comment that Bach finds troublesome?
(a) His family.
(b) Power and corruption.
5. Whom is Bach secretly disappointed not to see at the air show?
(a) His mother.
(c) His soul mate.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is the piece of writing the author is working on directed?
2. How do Bach and Donna decide when it is time to move on from their relationship?
3. What does Stan inform Bach of in Chapter 13?
4. How is Bach feeling about having a best seller and being a millionaire?
5. Where does Bach get directions to in Chapter 5?
Short Essay Questions
1. What troubling thing does Stan say about corruption?
2. What does Bach say about mistakes in Chapter 11?
3. As Bach is giving people chances to fly in his plane with him, why is he secretly disappointed?
4. Describe the setting of "The Bridge Across Forever".
5. How does Bach start to take notice of Leslie in a new way after they eat ice cream together?
6. When does Bach say flying is fun?
7. What does Leslie tell Bach about her childhood?
8. What does Kathy want when she calls Bach in Chapter 15?
9. Why does Bach feel he needs to hire a full-time financial manager?
10. Why does Bach sell his biplane?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)