|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is John Gartner?
(a) Leslie's boyfriend.
(b) Bach's high school English teacher.
(c) Leslie's father.
(d) Bach's friend.
2. Who does Stan tell Bach has "taken him for $50,000"?
(c) A so-called friend.
(d) The bank,
3. What nickname does Leslie give Bach in Chapter 14?
(c) Best seller.
4. What language does Bach teach Leslie to speak?
(a) Horse Latin.
(c) Pig Latin.
5. What nickname does Bach give Leslie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
2. Bach needs to find a book after speaking with his bank in Chapter 3. What subject does Bach want to read?
3. What season is it in the beginning of the book?
4. What is Stan's response to Bach's offer of the position?
5. What does Bach begin to lose motivation for at the end of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Bach writing a letter to himself about in Chapter 2?
2. Why does the thought that Leslie is a beautiful woman embarrass Bach?
3. Why does Bach feel he needs to hire a full-time financial manager?
4. Why does Bach sell his biplane?
5. What does Bach's relationship with Donna help him see?
6. What does Leslie tell Bach about her childhood?
7. What does Leslie help Bach realize about his high school English teacher?
8. How does Bach start to take notice of Leslie in a new way after they eat ice cream together?
9. How would the conversations between Bach and Leslie be described?
10. How do the nicknames Bach and Leslie have given each other begin to foreshadow a possible relationship between them?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)