|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) An unnamed female.
(d) His best friend.
2. What is Stan's response to Bach's offer of the position?
(a) He does not answer.
(b) He agrees with stipulations.
(c) He refuses.
(d) He agrees.
3. Where does Bach learn Leslie lived while she grew up?
(a) In foster homes.
(b) Her Mom's house.
(c) Her grandparents' house.
(d) Her Dad's house.
4. What does Bach convince himself of at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) He needs to quit writing.
(b) Donna is perfect for him.
(c) It is time to quit flying.
(d) A perfect match does not exist.
5. To whom is the piece of writing the author is working on directed?
(b) His best friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) His wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which woman has been the closest to being Bach's soul mate?
2. What does Eleanor tell Richard when Richard calls her in Chapter 3?
3. How long had Bach spent on the spiritual side seeking his destiny?
4. What is the author writing as Chapter 2 begins?
5. Where does Bach lie thinking in Chapter 8?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Leslie help Bach realize about his high school English teacher?
2. When does Bach say flying is fun?
3. Why does Bach decide he must end his relationship with Kathy?
4. What does Leslie tell Bach about her childhood?
5. Why does Bach sell his biplane?
6. What troubling thing does Stan say about corruption?
7. What does Bach realize as he waits for Leslie to park the car at the airport?
8. How does Bach know that Katherine is not his soul mate?
9. Describe the setting of "The Bridge Across Forever".
10. What does Kathy want when she calls Bach in Chapter 15?
This section contains 701 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)