|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bach say is obvious about the people he hired to manage his money?
(a) They did a great job.
(b) They failed.
(c) They are his friends.
(d) He has not talked to them in awhile.
2. Who does not notice Leslie is gone in Chapter 33?
(c) The other pilots.
3. Where does Leslie have to go for an appointment in Chapter 26?
(b) San Diego.
4. What does the person who approaches Bach and Leslie in the line for the movie want?
(a) An autograph from Bach.
(c) Asks what time the movie starts.
(d) An autograph from Leslie.
5. Who meets Bach when he returns to Florida?
(d) His spiritual guide.
6. What makes Richard see how perfect Leslie really is?
(a) He spends time with Kathy.
(b) He spends time away from her.
(c) He meets the future Leslie.
(d) He talks with Stan.
7. What composer does Leslie question Richard about?
(b) Johann Sebastian Bach.
8. What big milestone occurs in Bach and Leslie's relationship in Chapter 18?
(a) They get married.
(b) They kiss.
(c) They break up.
(d) Their first date.
9. In Chapter 32, who is beginning to have a problem with this agreement Bach and Leslie had made in their relationship?
(a) Neither of them.
(d) Both of them.
10. What does Bach learn about Leslie while they are on their way to her appointment?
(a) She has been married before.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is afraid to fly.
(d) She was once in a plane crash.
11. What did Bach find out had happened to his money?
(a) Stan lost it.
(b) Bach spent all of it.
(c) Eleanor has it.
(d) Someone stole it.
12. What does Leslie tell Bach about money in Chapter 18?
(a) It does strange things to people.
(b) It is important.
(c) It is not important to her.
(d) She, too, is a millionaire.
13. What does Bach notice about Leslie's office?
(a) The furniture was old.
(b) It is decorated beautifully.
(c) It is very cluttered.
(d) It is organized.
14. How does Leslie refer to herself as an actress?
(a) The other me.
(b) No answers are correct.
(c) She never talks about it.
(d) As Mary Moviestar.
15. How long did Bach spend in LA with Leslie?
(a) 1 week.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 7 weeks.
(d) 2 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bach think the IRS fiasco happened?
2. Bach has a conversation with a new self. What does he refer to this new self as?
3. What had Leslie hoped to do with her life?
4. What does Bach begin to wonder in Chapter 27?
5. Why does Bach feel that he and Leslie could not be soul mates?
This section contains 503 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)