|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bach notice about Leslie's office?
(a) The furniture was old.
(b) It is decorated beautifully.
(c) It is organized.
(d) It is very cluttered.
2. What did Harry have the audacity to ask Bach?
(a) For a letter of recommendation.
(b) If he still had a job.
(c) For a month's severance pay.
(d) For his vacation pay.
3. In Chapter 19 whom does Bach now believe to be his perfect woman?
4. What does Richard say about the composer Leslie questions him about?
(a) He is his favorite.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He refuses to listen to him.
(d) He gets bored after awhile.
5. Why does Bach think the IRS fiasco happened?
(a) Because the money was making him miserable.
(b) To show him who his friends are.
(c) To show him he needs to pay more attention.
(d) To show him how important Leslie was to him.
6. What stuns Leslie about Bach's financial records?
(a) He has more money.
(b) They are well kept.
(c) They are a mess.
(d) He has no money.
7. Who is content with friendship only in Bach and Leslie's relationship?
(b) Both of them.
8. Where does Bach wake up in Chapter 19?
(a) In a hotel.
(b) With Leslie.
(c) In the bathtub.
(d) In a plane.
9. What fear does Leslie conquer in Chapter 33?
10. What does the person who approaches Bach and Leslie in the line for the movie want?
(a) An autograph from Bach.
(c) Asks what time the movie starts.
(d) An autograph from Leslie.
11. In Chapter 33 Bach and Leslie have an argument. How does the argument make Leslie feel?
12. What does Bach learn about Leslie while they are on their way to her appointment?
(a) She has been married before.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She is afraid to fly.
(d) She was once in a plane crash.
13. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
(a) She tells him she is seeing someone else.
(b) She lies to him.
(c) He thinks she is faking.
(d) She does not tell him where she is going.
14. How much money does Richard owe the IRS?
15. Why is Leslie mad at Bach in Chapter 25?
(a) For violating her privacy.
(b) For going to Spain.
(c) For not calling her.
(d) For not returning to LA.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bach realize in Chapter 35?
2. In Chapter 32, who is beginning to have a problem with this agreement Bach and Leslie had made in their relationship?
3. What does Leslie beg Bach to do in Chapter 20?
4. How does Bach refer to kids?
5. Why does Bach feel that he and Leslie could not be soul mates?
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)