|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Harry have the audacity to ask Bach?
(a) For his vacation pay.
(b) For a letter of recommendation.
(c) If he still had a job.
(d) For a month's severance pay.
2. How long did Bach spend in LA with Leslie?
(a) 7 weeks.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 2 months.
(d) 1 month.
3. Whom is the attorney Leslie hired while Bach was in Spain?
(b) John Marquart.
4. After arguing with his new self, whom does Bach call?
(a) His parents.
5. What does the person who approaches Bach and Leslie in the line for the movie want?
(a) An autograph from Bach.
(c) Asks what time the movie starts.
(d) An autograph from Leslie.
6. What advice is Richard given regarding his relationship with Leslie?
(a) He should move Leslie to Florida.
(b) He needs to return to LA.
(c) He should break up with her.
(d) He should marry her.
7. Where does Bach go to appear in TV interviews?
(b) New York.
8. Bach and Leslie have an argument about what in Chapter 27?
9. What makes Richard see how perfect Leslie really is?
(a) He meets the future Leslie.
(b) He spends time away from her.
(c) He talks with Stan.
(d) He spends time with Kathy.
10. How does Leslie end her relationship with Bach?
(a) On the phone.
(b) In a letter.
(c) In person.
(d) Through a friend.
11. Prior to the start of Bach and Leslie's intimate relationship, how does Bach see Leslie?
(a) As his sister.
(b) As his best friend.
(c) As his girlfriend.
(d) As his soul mate.
12. How does Bach refer to kids?
(a) A bunch of vultures.
(b) A responsibility.
(c) Our legacy.
(d) Little Darlings.
13. How does Bach say Leslie should get to her appointment in Chapter 26?
14. Where does Leslie have to go for an appointment in Chapter 26?
(b) San Diego.
15. Bach tells Leslie that their relationship is one of _____ in Chapter 18.
Short Answer Questions
1. Leslie and Bach have a conversation in Chapter 18. What is this conversation about?
2. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
3. What miracle would Bach like to see?
4. What had Bach and Leslie agreed upon in their relationship?
5. Bach has a conversation with a new self. What does he refer to this new self as?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)