|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Bach secretly disappointed not to see at the air show?
(b) His mother.
(c) His sister.
(d) His soul mate.
2. How do Bach and Donna decide when it is time to move on from their relationship?
(a) When one gets tired of it.
(b) When they begin to argue.
(c) When one meets someone else.
(d) When they begin to feel comfortable.
3. What does Eleanor tell Richard when Richard calls her in Chapter 3?
(a) She would love to see him.
(b) He is a best selling author.
(c) She has just the topic for him to write about.
(d) She got married.
4. What is Leslie's occupation?
(a) She is an actress.
(b) She is an agent.
(c) She is a lawyer.
(d) She is a teacher.
5. What nickname does Bach give Leslie?
6. What is Stan's response to Bach's offer of the position?
(a) He agrees with stipulations.
(b) He agrees.
(c) He does not answer.
(d) He refuses.
7. While on the trip Bach recounts in Chapter 2, where did Bach meet a woman?
(a) On the subway.
(b) On a bus.
(c) On the beach.
(d) In a pub.
8. What was the first thing Bach looks for when he arrives in Florida?
(a) A car rental agency.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A café.
(d) His luggage.
9. Bach decides to call people find his soul mate. What cuts Bach's first conversation short?
(a) Her boyfriend answers.
(b) No one answers.
(c) She is married.
(d) The call is cut off.
10. Which woman has been the closest to being Bach's soul mate?
11. Where is Richard Bach sitting as the book begins?
(b) A restaurant.
(c) The cockpit of his biplane.
(d) A park bench.
12. Bach needs to find a book after speaking with his bank in Chapter 3. What subject does Bach want to read?
(b) Being a millionaire.
(d) Making money.
13. Whom is Bach going to visit as Chapter 14 begins?
14. Who is Eleanor?
(a) Bach's soul mate.
(b) Bach's agent.
(c) Bach's sister.
(d) Bach's best friend.
15. What is the author writing as Chapter 2 begins?
(a) A journal.
(b) A letter.
(c) A piece of music.
(d) A novel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bach learn and see in his relationship with Donna?
2. After Bach spends years focusing on the spiritual side of life, who or what brings Bach back to reality?
3. Leslie gives Bach a second present. What is this present?
4. What surprises Bach about Stan's reaction to losing $800,000?
5. How long had Bach spent on the spiritual side seeking his destiny?
This section contains 448 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)