|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one lesson Bach learned from Shimoda?
(a) He already knows his soul mate but just needed to find her.
(b) To tell the truth.
(c) How to fly.
(d) He is being too picky.
2. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
(a) An unnamed female.
(b) His sister.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His mother.
3. Bach needs to find a book after speaking with his bank in Chapter 3. What subject does Bach want to read?
(b) Making money.
(c) Being a millionaire.
4. What does Bach wish for in Chapter 10?
(a) Donna would marry him.
(b) He and Donna were not so perfectly matched.
(c) His book would be successful.
(d) He was still with Kathy.
5. What is the author writing as Chapter 2 begins?
(a) A piece of music.
(b) A letter.
(c) A novel.
(d) A journal.
6. Bach becomes frightened when he hears a noise. What does this noise turn out to be?
(a) A dog.
(b) A timber wolf.
(c) A raccoon.
(d) A squirrel.
7. Bach decides to call people find his soul mate. What cuts Bach's first conversation short?
(a) She is married.
(b) Her boyfriend answers.
(c) The call is cut off.
(d) No one answers.
8. What does Bach read to Leslie in Chapter 15?
(a) His best selling book.
(b) Some of his notes.
(c) His journal.
(d) The newspaper.
9. Whom is Bach going to visit as Chapter 14 begins?
10. How would Bach's detailing of the women he was formerly involved with be described?
(b) Simply matter of fact.
11. Who does Stan tell Bach has "taken him for $50,000"?
(a) A so-called friend.
(d) The bank,
12. After Bach spends years focusing on the spiritual side of life, who or what brings Bach back to reality?
(a) His airplane.
(d) The book and money.
13. Whom does Bach decide to call when looking for his soul mate in Chapter 3?
(a) His best friend's sister.
(b) All the women he already knows.
(c) All of this friends.
(d) His first girlfriend.
14. What nickname does Bach give Leslie?
15. What nickname does Leslie give Bach in Chapter 14?
(b) Best seller.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Bach spent on the spiritual side seeking his destiny?
2. Who is Eleanor?
3. From whom does Bach receive a phone call in Chapter 14?
4. What does Leslie learn Bach is interested in saving in Chapter 15?
5. What does Eleanor tell Richard when Richard calls her in Chapter 3?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)