Short Answer Questions Key
1. Who is the main character in "The Bridge Across Forever"?
2. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
An unnamed female.
3. Where is Richard Bach sitting as the book begins?
The cockpit of his biplane.
4. What season is it in the beginning of the book?
5. Whom is Bach secretly disappointed not to see at the air show?
His soul mate.
6. Bach becomes frightened when he hears a noise. What does this noise turn out to be?
7. What does Bach give up to search for his soul mate?
8. What does Bach sell for $11,000?
This section contains 4,006 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)