|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bach becomes frightened when he hears a noise. What does this noise turn out to be?
(a) A squirrel.
(b) A raccoon.
(c) A dog.
(d) A timber wolf.
2. What does Bach give up to search for his soul mate?
3. What does Bach learn and see in his relationship with Donna?
(a) He misses flying.
(b) They are not right for each other.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) There is no one perfect mate.
4. In Chapter 19 whom does Bach now believe to be his perfect woman?
5. When Bach and Leslie arrived at their destination in Chapter 38 what did they discover?
(a) A tree had fallen.
(b) The trailer had burned.
(c) The snake was back.
(d) They had been robbed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bach get directions to in Chapter 5?
2. Whom is the attorney Leslie hired while Bach was in Spain?
3. Bach has a conversation with a new self. What does he refer to this new self as?
4. What did the thieves take from Bach and Leslie?
5. What had Leslie hoped to do with her life?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)