|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who requires Bach and Leslie to leave their little house?
(b) Bach's parents.
(c) The Bureau of Land Management.
(d) The bankruptcy court.
2. Where is Richard Bach sitting as the book begins?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A park bench.
(d) The cockpit of his biplane.
3. What is the author writing as Chapter 2 begins?
(a) A journal.
(b) A novel.
(c) A piece of music.
(d) A letter.
4. What blocks the road while Bach is driving?
(a) A bear.
(b) A snake.
(c) A dear.
(d) A fallen tree.
5. What miracle would Bach like to see?
(a) To have children.
(b) To see his future self.
(c) To fall in love.
(d) To go back in time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bach and Leslie decide to move?
2. Where do Bach and Leslie go after leaving LA?
3. How long did it take to settle the debacle with the IRS?
4. What does Bach ask his potential soul mate in Chapter 2?
5. With what does Bach surprise Leslie in their new house?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)