|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 36-49.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
(a) His mother.
(b) His sister.
(c) An unnamed female.
(d) His best friend.
2. What is the hardest thing for Bach to lose?
(a) His airplane.
(b) The rights to his book.
(c) His fame.
(d) The house.
3. Whom is Bach secretly disappointed not to see at the air show?
(a) His sister.
(c) His soul mate.
(d) His mother.
4. What does Bach give in a discussion with another person in Chapter 10, as a reason that one should be with someone?
(a) Out of want and desire.
5. Where does Bach wake up in Chapter 19?
(a) In the bathtub.
(b) In a hotel.
(c) With Leslie.
(d) In a plane.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Bach decide would have been killed if he had not been talking to Leslie?
2. How would Bach's detailing of the women he was formerly involved with be described?
3. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
4. What happened in the air above Bach and Leslie in Chapter 35?
5. What does Leslie beg Bach to do in Chapter 20?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)