|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 10-17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is one lesson Bach learned from Shimoda?
(a) How to fly.
(b) He is being too picky.
(c) He already knows his soul mate but just needed to find her.
(d) To tell the truth.
2. Bach's relationship with whom is discussed in Chapter 10?
3. What does the author write about in detail in Chapter 12?
(a) Writing a novel.
(b) Becoming a millionaire.
(c) Preparing a plane for take-off.
(d) Finding your soul mate.
4. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
(a) An unnamed female.
(b) His sister.
(c) His best friend.
(d) His mother.
5. What does Bach ask his potential soul mate in Chapter 2?
(a) Where she had been the night before.
(b) To go flying with him.
(c) To name one thing she loved passionately.
(d) To marry him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bach go to think about and recover from the shock of his phone call to the bank?
2. About what does Stan comment that Bach finds troublesome?
3. From whom does Bach receive a phone call in Chapter 14?
4. What has Bach been worried about throughout Chapter 11?
5. In Chapter 15, Bach recalls the last time he cried. When was the last time Bach cried?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)