|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nickname does Bach give Leslie?
2. How does Bach say Leslie should get to her appointment in Chapter 26?
3. What does Bach convince himself of at the end of Chapter 10?
(a) Donna is perfect for him.
(b) It is time to quit flying.
(c) A perfect match does not exist.
(d) He needs to quit writing.
4. Why does Bach get angry with Leslie after she goes to lie down in the trailer?
(a) She tells him she is seeing someone else.
(b) She lies to him.
(c) She does not tell him where she is going.
(d) He thinks she is faking.
5. What does Bach realize about Leslie while they are playing chess?
(a) She is smart but ordinary.
(b) She is a beautiful woman.
(c) She is his best friend.
(d) She looks like his sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Leslie hoped to do with her life?
2. What does Stan inform Bach of in Chapter 13?
3. What are Bach and Leslie doing at the start of Chapter 27?
4. Who does Stan tell Bach has "taken him for $50,000"?
5. About what does Stan comment that Bach finds troublesome?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)