|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Bach try to blame for his relationship with Leslie ending?
2. After Bach and Leslie's argument in Chapter 33, how does Bach shock Leslie?
(a) Asks her to marry him.
(b) By leaving.
(c) Tells her he doesn't want to see her anymore.
(d) Tells her he loves her.
3. What does Bach find in a folder on Leslie's desk?
(a) His bank statement.
(b) A poem.
(c) His paragraph.
(d) A letter to him.
4. How much money does Richard owe the IRS?
5. What is irresponsible of Bach in Chapter 28?
(a) Hiring Marquart.
(b) Leaving town.
(c) To go on being uninvolved in his office.
(d) Spending more money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Leslie say there must be bad times in a relationship?
2. What has Bach been worried about throughout Chapter 11?
3. What does Bach learn about Leslie while they are on their way to her appointment?
4. What surprises Bach about Stan's reaction to losing $800,000?
5. From whom does Bach receive a phone call in Chapter 14?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)