|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bach read to Leslie in Chapter 15?
(a) The newspaper.
(b) His best selling book.
(c) His journal.
(d) Some of his notes.
2. To whom is Leslie referring when she says, "Granddaddy"?
(a) Bach's grandfather.
(b) Her grandfather.
(c) Bach's father.
(d) Johann Sebastian Bach.
3. What has Bach been worried about throughout Chapter 11?
(a) His family.
4. Whom is Bach going to visit as Chapter 14 begins?
5. Whom does Bach try to blame for his relationship with Leslie ending?
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Stan comment that Bach finds troublesome?
2. Which of the following people were not involved in the tax fiasco?
3. After Bach and Leslie's argument in Chapter 33, how does Bach shock Leslie?
4. In Chapter 11, Bach says, "There are no ________. The events we bring upon ourselves..."
5. Why does Bach feel that he and Leslie could not be soul mates?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)