|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 27-35.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bach learn and see in his relationship with Donna?
(a) There is no one perfect mate.
(b) They are not right for each other.
(c) They are soul mates.
(d) He misses flying.
2. How does Bach refer to kids?
(a) A responsibility.
(b) Our legacy.
(c) Little Darlings.
(d) A bunch of vultures.
3. What are Bach and Leslie doing as Chapter 13 begins?
(a) Walking along the beach.
(b) Playing chess.
4. Which of the following people were not involved in the tax fiasco?
(a) Bach's business manager.
(b) Bach's tax lawyer.
5. What does Bach notice about Leslie's office?
(a) It is organized.
(b) The furniture was old.
(c) It is very cluttered.
(d) It is decorated beautifully.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is John Gartner?
2. How much money does Richard owe the IRS?
3. What happened in the air above Bach and Leslie in Chapter 35?
4. In Chapter 32, who is beginning to have a problem with this agreement Bach and Leslie had made in their relationship?
5. What does Bach say about the stars and constellations?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)