1. Who is the main character in "The Bridge Across Forever"?
(a) Aeronca Champ.
(b) Richard Bach.
(c) Jonathan Livingston.
(d) Donald Shimoda.
2. Whom is Richard Bach waiting for as "The Bridge Across Forever" starts?
(a) His sister.
(b) His best friend.
(c) His mother.
(d) An unnamed female.
3. Where is Richard Bach sitting as the book begins?
(a) A park bench.
(b) The cockpit of his biplane.
(c) A restaurant.
4. What season is it in the beginning of the book?
5. Whom is Bach secretly disappointed not to see at the air show?
(a) His soul mate.
(c) His sister.
(d) His mother.
6. Bach becomes frightened when he hears a noise. What does this noise turn out to be?
(a) A raccoon.
(b) A squirrel.
(c) A timber wolf.
(d) A dog.
7. What does Bach give up to search for his soul mate?
8. What does Bach sell for $11,000?
(a) His car.
(b) His trailer.
(c) His house.
(d) His airplane.
This section contains 4,006 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)