1. How are decisions of the Supreme Court announced?
2. When does the court's term begin?
3. When the court agrees to hear a case it is known as granting what?
4. How many justices must agree to hear a case before the case can be heard?
5. Written arguments from both sides of the case are also called what?
6. How long does each side normally get during oral arguments?
7. In what year does Chief Justice Earl Warren retire from the Court?
8. How long was Earl Warren chief justice?
9. Who did Chief Justice Earl Warren believe would be his replacement?
Warren R. Burger.
10. Who appoints justices to the Supreme Court?
This section contains 3,420 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)