|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1975 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In July 1973, which court issues an injunction to halt the bombing of Cambodia by the US?
(a) Washington DC District Court.
(b) California District Court.
(c) Maryland District Court.
(d) New York District Court.
2. What movie is the movie-house operater convicted for showing in Jenkins v. Georgia?
(a) Carnal Knowledge.
(b) Carnal Abilities.
(c) Carnal Loves.
(d) Carnal Ages.
3. What state does San Antonio v. Rodriguez come from?
(a) New Mexico.
4. Who is appointed to Black's seat on the Court?
5. How many clerks does Chief Justice Earl Warren have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last day of the 1975 term?
2. On what day does Burger hold a news conference in his chambers to explain why the court did not hold a special summer session to address the busing issue?
3. Burger does not want to be compared to which former Justice?
4. Buckley v. Valeo deals with what issue?
5. Singleton v. Wulff concerns what issue?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)