|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1975 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Mapp v. Ohio case concerns which amendment?
2. The Charlotte case is appealed to the Supreme Court as _________ v. Charlotte-Mecklenburg Board of Education.
3. Who will succeed Nixon as President?
4. Marshall views the dealth penalty as what?
(a) A form of cruel and unusual punishment.
(b) A form of class discrimination.
(c) A form of racial discrimination.
(d) A form of state-sanctioned killing.
5. On what day is the Keyes decision announced to the public?
(a) June 14.
(b) June 29.
(c) June 1.
(d) June 21.
Short Answer Questions
1. Doe v. Commonwealth's Attorney concerns what issue?
2. Gerald R. Ford leads an impeachment attempt against whom?
3. Who is the representative for the government in the school case before the court?
4. In what month is Marshall hospitalized with pneumonia?
5. On the last day of the 1975 term, five decisions on what amendment are handed down?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)