|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1973 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What movie is the movie-house operater convicted for showing in Jenkins v. Georgia?
(a) Carnal Knowledge.
(b) Carnal Abilities.
(c) Carnal Ages.
(d) Carnal Loves.
2. Marshall views the dealth penalty as what?
(a) A form of state-sanctioned killing.
(b) A form of cruel and unusual punishment.
(c) A form of racial discrimination.
(d) A form of class discrimination.
3. What court decides the Mapp v. Ohio case?
(a) The Warren Court.
(b) The Burger Court.
(c) The Harlan Court.
(d) The Maddison Court.
4. In Charlotte, North Carolina, what is the name of the judge who orders desegregation in Mecklenberg County?
(a) Jorge McDawling.
(b) Justin McLawson.
(c) James McMillan.
(d) Judas McAdams.
5. The publication of the Pentagon Papers is enjoined by the federal courts on what grounds?
(a) Illicit content.
(b) Prior restraint.
(c) Harmful content.
(d) National security.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dies on the day the abortion decision is formally announced?
2. Which justice writes the opinion in Jenkins v. Georgia?
3. What state does San Antonio v. Rodriguez come from?
4. In Clay v. US, what is the faith of the petitioner?
5. What is the name of the 1972 case in which the court has to decide if resident aliens can become members of the bar?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)