|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1972 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Haynsworth is nominated to fill the seat vacated by whom?
2. The chief justice gets to assign opinion-writing duties under what conditions?
(a) When the chief justice is the senior justice.
(b) When the oldest justice is in the minority.
(c) When the chief justice wants to assign them.
(d) When the chief justice is in the majority.
3. Hugo Black is asked to rule on the delay of racial segregation in what state?
4. Where does Blackmun spend the summer of 1972?
5. In the 1972 term, who writes the majority opinion on abortion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What court decides the Mapp v. Ohio case?
2. What state does San Antonio v. Rodriguez come from?
3. What is the name of the attorney who represents the state of Texas in the abortion case before the Court?
4. Where do Warren and his clerks spend Saturdays?
5. Flood v. Kuhn involves which baseball team?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)