|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1972 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what day is Warren's successor sworn in?
(a) July 23.
(b) July 20.
(c) June 23.
(d) June 20.
2. What state does San Antonio v. Rodriguez come from?
(c) New Mexico.
3. What is the name of the 1972 case in which the court has to decide if resident aliens can become members of the bar?
(a) In re Talumns.
(b) In re Griffiths.
(c) In re Fartly.
(d) In re Martin.
4. What is the job of Powell's in-laws?
5. How many days are there between the first publication of the Pentagon Papers and the hearing in the court?
Short Answer Questions
1. The Mapp v. Ohio case concerns which amendment?
2. Warren delegates the writing of his opinion to whom?
3. Cohen v. California concerns what amendement?
4. Where do Warren and his clerks spend Saturdays?
5. The opinion on the obscenity cases comes from the court on what day in 1972?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)