|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1973 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Burger hold his annual reunion with his former clerks?
(a) The Congressional conference rooms.
(b) The Congressional ballroom.
(c) The White House.
(d) The East and West conference rooms.
2. Who presents the case for the president in the Watergate argument before the Court?
(a) James St. Clair.
(b) John St. Hampton.
(c) Julius San Martin.
(d) Jason Aleggerton.
3. In 1971, what is Black convinced he was dying of?
(a) Chicken pox.
4. Burger tries to squeeze in a lunch with the clerks how often?
(a) Once a week.
(b) Once a month.
(c) Once a term.
(d) Once a year.
5. Hugo Black is asked to rule on the delay of racial segregation in what state?
Short Answer Questions
1. In July 1973, which court issues an injunction to halt the bombing of Cambodia by the US?
2. If there were to be an impeachment trial of President Nixon, who would preside?
3. Douglas assigns the Lloyd opinion to which Justice?
4. Which rule requires that a rehearing can only be considered if it was brought up by one of the justices who had sat on the case?
5. Hartstein v. Missouri, Miller v. California, and Wiener v. California are all cases that consider what?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)