|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1973 Term.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the representative for the government in the school case before the court?
(a) Jerris Leonard.
(b) Gerald Fells.
(c) Colin Religh.
(d) Bernard Shannon.
2. Lloyd v. Tanner deals with the distribution of anti-war literature in what state?
3. In 1971, what is Black convinced he was dying of?
(a) Chicken pox.
4. Gerald R. Ford leads an impeachment attempt against whom?
5. In July 1973, which court issues an injunction to halt the bombing of Cambodia by the US?
(a) California District Court.
(b) Washington DC District Court.
(c) New York District Court.
(d) Maryland District Court.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Burger hold his annual reunion with his former clerks?
2. Burger circulates his latest version of the executive privilege section of the Watergate draft on what day?
3. Burger tries to squeeze in a lunch with the clerks how often?
4. Jaworski asks for a special review by the court in the Watergate tapes case. What is the name of this type of review?
5. Which justice writes the opinion in Jenkins v. Georgia?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)