|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Touching the Divine, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many acres was the site of the Reichssportfeld in 1933?
(a) 256 acres.
(b) 78 acres.
(c) 325 acres.
(d) 150 acres.
2. How old was Fritz Kreisler when he was admitted to the Vienna Conservatory?
3. Where was Fritz Kreisler born?
4. George Pocock grew up in and around the boathouse of what prominent school?
(a) Winchester College.
(b) Yale University.
(c) Eton College.
(d) Harvard University.
5. Where did Thula Rantz go to audition for Fritz Kreisler in 1935?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Bobby Moch's weight in 1936?
2. Who revealed to Joe Rantz the location where his father had been living in Part 2: Resiliency, Chapter 8?
3. Who hired Joe Rantz to help him install a new roof on his farmhouse in the summer of 1934?
4. What was the home water used by the University of California at Berkeley's rowing team in 1934?
5. How tall was the tower that was built on the site where the Maifeld had been at the Reichssportfeld?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)