|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1: What Seasons They Have Been Through, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When was Franklin D. Roosevelt inaugurated as President of the United States?
(a) July 1, 1932.
(b) March 4, 1933.
(c) October 9, 1933.
(d) ecember 14, 1930.
2. How hold was Joe Rantz when his father and Thula abandoned him in Sequim, Washington?
3. In what year did Joe Rantz's parents marry?
4. Where was Joyce Simdar sent to live with an aunt after her family's home burned down?
(a) Great Falls, Montana.
(b) New York, New York.
(c) Newark, New Jersey.
(d) Smithville, Kansas.
5. On what date did George Pocock and his brother Dick first arrive in Vancouver, Canada?
(a) December 14, 1930.
(b) March 23, 1891.
(c) March 31, 1914.
(d) March 11, 1911.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what date was Joe Rantz born?
2. When was George Pocock born?
3. What was the name of the family that Joe's father took Joe to live with near the Hama Hama Logging Company in 1924?
4. What was the name of the swing band that Roger Morris played with for extra money on the weekends while attending school at the University of Washington?
5. What was one of the derogatory nicknames that the richer students of the University of Washington called Joe Rantz?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)