|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4: Touching the Divine, Chapter 16.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the head of the Yale rowing crew at the Olympic trials in 1936?
(a) Ed Stanley.
(b) Gordy Adam.
(c) Ed Leader.
(d) Joe Louis.
2. What book did the Reich League of German Officials have hand-transcribed as a birthday gift for Adolf Hitler on April 20, 1947?
(b) Zweites Buch.
(c) Mein Kampf.
3. How old was Eleanor Holm in 1936?
4. What was the area called where Joe Rantz rented a cheap room while working at the Grand Coulee Dam site?
(b) Shack Town.
(c) Dinghy Pond.
(d) Jackson Square.
5. What was the time of the University of California at Berkeley's crew in their heat for the 1936 Olympic trials?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of Bobby Moch's father?
2. What word from Part 3: The Parts That Really Matter, Chapter 10 refers to a statement or proposition that seems self-contradictory or absurd?
3. On what river was the Grand Coulee dam site where Joe Rantz worked?
4. What was the theme of the seventh annual rally staged at Nuremberg by the Nazi Party in September of 1935?
5. What business had Johnny White's father run until the financial crash of 1929?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)