|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the shade of what tree did William put his windmill together?
(b) Blue gum.
2. Where were William's teachers located when he attended ABCCA?
3. How long did Agnes stay at her parents' home?
(a) 4 days.
(b) 3 weeks.
(c) 2 weeks.
(d) 6 days.
4. What new game did William learn to play in Chapter 9?
5. Who volunteered to be William's first investor?
(a) John Doert.
(b) John Gage.
(c) Tom Reilly.
(d) Jay Walker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long would it take for the trees that Agnes and her daughters cut to dry?
2. How many days after the second term of school started were school fees due?
3. Where did Trywell take Agnes when she got a bad case of Malaria?
4. What did students call William when they saw him digging in the scrapyard?
5. How much did Gilbert spend to buy a dynamo?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who did Dr. Mchazime bring to interview William?
2. What did Tom Reilly do after the TED conference?
3. How did Gerry Douglas get Malawi's medical records on computer?
4. Why was it difficult for William to read on his own books from the library?
5. How did Tom Reilly help William raise money?
6. How did William get rid of termites when a beam fell from his bedroom ceiling?
7. When Tom Reilly asked William what his goals were, what did William say?
8. How did money from donors help William help his family?
9. How did William believe that a windmill would help him and his family?
10. How did William try to make biogas?
This section contains 776 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)