|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What occupation did most Malawian men pursue?
c) Mill wright.
2. How old was William when he thought he was cursed because he ate stolen gumballs?
3. What time would William get up during planting season?
a) 7 a.m.
b) 5 a.m.
c) 6 a.m.
d) 4 a.m.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 13, what school was advertised on the radio?
5. How much did Gilbert spend to buy nuts and bolts for William?
a) 25 kwacha.
b) 75 kwacha.
c) 50 kwacha.
d) 15 kwacha.
This section contains 869 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)