|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did Gilbert spend to buy nuts and bolts for William?
(a) 75 kwacha.
(b) 15 kwacha.
(c) 50 kwacha.
(d) 25 kwacha.
2. Where did Trywell take Agnes when she got a bad case of Malaria?
3. What was the name of the book that William said changed his life?
(a) Exploring Physics.
(b) Using Energy.
(c) Science and Energy.
(d) Integrated Science.
4. How many days after the second term of school started were school fees due?
(a) 5 days.
(b) 10 days.
(c) 15 days.
(d) 12 days.
5. How many page results came up on Google for the word "windmill"?
(c) 798, 543.
6. When was Baobab founded?
7. What was the name of the housekeeper at the house where William stayed when he was at school?
8. How many years after William first had his idea for the windmill did he speak at the TED conference?
9. What English word did William want to look up when he found a book that changed his life?
10. What was the name of the relative whose phone William charged the first time he charged a mobile phone?
11. How many people began showing up daily to see William's windmill after it was built?
12. What was the name of the falls in southern Malawi where the hydro plants were?
13. Where did Soyapi Mumba work?
(b) Malawi Posts.
(c) Illovo Sugar.
(d) Baobab Health.
14. Where was the best place for William to find materials for his windmill?
(a) Estate 15.
(b) Estate 37.
(c) Estate 24.
(d) Estate 5.
15. How many meters of wire did William get from Charity?
Short Answer Questions
1. How holes were dug for the windmill?
2. How long did it take William to dig up an old pipe that had been buried under an old bathhouse?
3. How far from William's bedroom would the radio signal disappear?
4. How many hours did it take William to bore holes in his windmill blades?
5. Who volunteered to be William's first investor?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)