Mid-Book Test (up to Part 4 - Chapters 7 and 8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What year did Trywell's brother, John, die?
2. What disease swept the district shortly after Khamba died?
3. How many ears of maize did Geoffrey and William eat the first afternoon it was ready?
4. After the new president came to power in Malawi, how much did a bag of fertilizer cost?
a) 100 kwacha.
b) 2,000 kwacha.
c) 300 kwacha.
d) 3,000 kwacha.
5. How often did William's grandfather visit William's family?
a) 1-2 times a month.
b) 3 times a...
This section contains 479 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)