|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8 - Chapter 15, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Charity and William try to eat on Christmas 2001?
(a) Bird eggs.
(b) Dog entrails.
(c) Goat skin.
2. When was the first time that William had seen President Muluzi?
3. What disease swept the district shortly after Khamba died?
4. How far did villagers have to travel to find a man who could get rid of the animal that was killing villagers?
(a) 100 kilometers.
(b) 15 kilometers.
(c) 5 kilometers.
(d) 50 kilometers.
5. As the maize disappeared, how much was gaga being sold for?
(a) 50 kwacha.
(b) 125 kwacha.
(c) 150 kwacha.
(d) 100 kwacha.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color hair did Tom Rielly have?
2. How far was William's school from Gilbert's house?
3. After William appeared in interviews on the radio and in newspapers, how high was he able to build his windmill tower?
4. Who operated the library at Wimbe Primary School?
5. What did students call William when they saw him digging in the scrapyard?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)