|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 8 - Chapter 15, Epilogue.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Trywell live when he was a trader?
2. When William got a battery to store electricity, how long could energy be stored in the battery?
(a) 2 days.
(b) 5 days.
(c) 4 days.
(d) 3 days.
3. When a terrible disease swept the district, how long would people live if they didn't receive treatment?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 2 days.
(c) 6 hours.
(d) 4 hours.
4. Who operated the library at Wimbe Primary School?
(a) Mr. David Muyila.
(b) Mrs. Edith Sikelo.
(c) Mrs. Winnie Nyondo.
(d) Mr. Benjamin Kalagho.
5. What was the price of maize in Chapter 7?
(a) Nearly 1,100 kwacha a pail.
(b) 850 kwacha a pail.
(c) Almost 1,000 kwacha a pail.
(d) 500 kwacha a pail.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much did the speed of the windmill blades and the voltage increase after William increased the height of his windmill tower?
2. When gaga ran low, what did traders mix with it?
3. After a maize harvest, for how many months would there be dried cobs to burn?
4. In Chapter 6, how much tobacco were the Kamkwambas able to plant?
5. What did Agnes' father do for a living?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)