Quiz: Part 1 - Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What kingdom did King Shaka rule?
2. How far did William's father have to walk to find the trader who had had his gumballs stolen?
a) 5 kilometers.
b) 7 kilometers.
c) 4 kilometers.
d) 8 kilometers.
3. How old was William when he thought he was cursed because he ate stolen gumballs?
4. What animal was bothering a village in Chapter 1?
5. What occupation did most Malawian men pursue?
a) Mill wright.
This section contains 263 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)