|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 - Chapters11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once the windmill lit the light bulb, how long did William hold the lit bulb?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 25 minutes.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 15 minutes.
2. With the dynamo, how many volts did the windmill produce?
3. How many ears of maize did Geoffrey and William eat the first afternoon it was ready?
4. In a diagram in "Explaining Physics" how many volts were transformed to 240 in a step-up transformer?
5. What game did William begin playing as he started to grow up?
(b) Chigora Danda.
(c) Tsoro Yematatu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What were the fees for secondary school?
2. By the end of Chapter 12, how many times a day did William have to climb his tower to fix the windmill?
3. In 2002, when was the tobacco ready to prune?
4. During what month did Uncle John die?
5. What parable did William remember and tell Geoffrey in Chapter 8?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)