|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 - Chapters11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many hours did it take William to bore holes in his windmill blades?
(a) 4 hours.
(b) 2 hours.
(c) 3 hours.
(d) 5 hours.
2. After the new president came to power in Malawi, how much did a bag of fertilizer cost?
(a) 2,000 kwacha.
(b) 300 kwacha.
(c) 100 kwacha.
(d) 3,000 kwacha.
3. What was the lowest grade that William received on his primary school exams?
4. In the shade of what tree did William put his windmill together?
(c) Blue gum.
5. How many ears of maize did Geoffrey and William eat the first afternoon it was ready?
Short Answer Questions
1. In 2002, when was the tobacco ready to prune?
2. What was Uncle Socrates' occupation before he came to live on the farm?
3. How far was William's school from Gilbert's house?
4. When was the dowe ready in the Kamkwamba's fields?
5. How did William use to protect his windmill poles from termites?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)