|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 6 - Chapters11 and 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did the first rains usually come to Malawi?
2. What was the price of maize in Chapter 7?
(a) 500 kwacha a pail.
(b) Almost 1,000 kwacha a pail.
(c) 850 kwacha a pail.
(d) Nearly 1,100 kwacha a pail.
3. What was Uncle Socrates' occupation before he came to live on the farm?
4. How holes were dug for the windmill?
5. When did President Banda retire?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many radio stations were available in Malawi for many years?
2. When a terrible disease swept the district, how long would people live if they didn't receive treatment?
3. With the dynamo, how many volts did the windmill produce?
4. When would William be able to take his Junior Certificate Exams?
5. How many holes did William bore in each windmill blade?
This section contains 131 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)