Quiz: Part 1 - Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2 to Part 6 - Chapters11 and 12
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. By the end of Chapter 12, how many times a day did William have to climb his tower to fix the windmill?
2. In Chapter 10, how much did Trywell receive for a kilo of tobacco?
b) 95 cents.
d) 80 cents.
3. During the famine, which of William's sisters contracted malaria?
4. How many cakes did Agnes make a day to sell?
5. What time would William get up during planting season?
This section contains 295 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)