Part 1 - Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2
1. Who gave William some gum to chew?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) Herd boys.
(d) His cousin.
2. How old was William when he thought he was cursed because he ate stolen gumballs?
3. How much did William's father have to pay for the gumballs?
(a) 2 weeks wages.
(b) A week's wages.
(c) 30 kwacha.
(d) 5 kwacha.
4. How far did William's father have to walk to find the trader who had had his gumballs stolen?
(a) 7 kilometers.
(b) 5 kilometers.
(c) 8 kilometers.
(d) 4 kilometers.
5. Where did the trader live who had had gum balls stolen from him?
6. Where did William's people live many generations ago?
7. What animal was bothering a village in Chapter 1?
8. Where did the villagers go to get a man to help them get rid of the animal that was bothering villagers?
This section contains 2,879 words
(approx. 10 pages at 300 words per page)