Chapter abstracts are short descriptions of events that occur in each chapter. They highlight major plot events and detail the important relationships and characteristics of characters and objects. The Chapter Abstracts can be used to review what the students have read, or to prepare the students for what they will read. Hand the abstracts out in class as a study guide, or use them as a "key" for a class discussion. They are relatively brief, but can serve to be an excellent refresher of the text for either a student or teacher.
Part 1 - Prologue, Chapters 1 and 2 Abstract
* In the Prologue, William Kamkwamba put the finishing touches on his windmill.
* He tested it and it worked.
* All his hard work and determination paid off.
* Before William discovered science, magic ruled his world.
* The first memory William had of the influence of magic was when he was six years...
This section contains 2,379 words
(approx. 8 pages at 300 words per page)